300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Snowing!!!!

We are having our first snow today! Yippee!!!

Come on! Chant with me! SNOW MAN SNOW MAN SNOW MAN!!!!
    If we're not supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?

Comment

man, i hope the snow stays around til next monday. i havent had a good snowball fight in years.

Comment

YEEEEEECCCCCCCCHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

it's been snowing here off and on since the weekend and i hate it!! probably won't get above 29 degrees all week and i hate it!! too damn cold and i hate it!!

winter wonderland my ***!!!!
        I'll post, You argue.

Comment

Call me crazy, I LOVE SNOW. We're having our first winter "storm" today, snow, freezing rain, dark and dreary. I love it! I closed the cleaners at 1:30 this afternoon for lack of business, came home and propped myself in front of this 'puter for some O.com fun.

I hope it snows all winter! I should move to Alaska where all the guys are, this is great snuggle weather.
          Criminals prefer unarmed victims.

Comment

It's supposed to start here around midnight. We'll have 3" by morning, and Maryland being Maryland, that should be enough to cancel school! Yay!

Comment

Snowing since 10am in Tulsa...and still snowing at 4:39 pm. Temp is 26 degrees [Eek!]

Jim Burnes

Comment

I love snow too, but not since my kids have been in school. NO SNOW! LOL

We've had 14 inches or so this year so far. If we have to have snow, let it not be like a few years ago when we had so much, we had to load it up in the pickup and transfer it down the street! The year before last we had about 9 feet of snow over the course of the winter!
                "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Comment

"There was supposed to be a BIG snowstorm on it's way but it never came. So as the anchorbabe addressed the weatherman, she said "Well Bob, so where's that 8 inches you promised me last night??"

I'll post, You argue.

Comment

We are getting hit pretty hard right now in Pittsburgh. It started around 3:00 AM, which is the worst becuase they have no time to clear the roads for rush hour.

All I can say is, God Bless the person who invented Four wheel drive and SUVs. I got right through the stuff, no problems. Made it to work right on time....yippee! [Frown]

Comment

No snow here. Overnight lows in the fifties daytime highs in the seventies. I can see snow on the mountains though [Wink]
                      Bill R

Comment

It started snowing here at around 0830 this morning and we're suppose to have a pretty good accumulation so, when I get to work at 1500 they'll be some PR-1 reports to do.
                        " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

We got between 5 and 6" last night. Class was cancelled this morning, yay! I still had to go to turn in my paper though.

It's good packing snow, so you know what this means..

SNOWBALL FIGHT!!!!

SPLAT!
                          No partner is worth your tears -
                          the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

School was cancelled, and I think work is closed (because no one is answering the phone). I'm going to clean off my car, clean & organize my apartment, and veg out to watch movies.

Comment

Hey Piper.......wanna come out and play in the snow??? We're getting lots here too!!!!
                              Steve

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4002 users online. 244 members and 3758 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X