Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTK Suspect Pleads Guilty to Murdering 10

http://news.yahoo.com/fc/us/btk_serial_killings

WICHITA, Kan. - BTK suspect Dennis Rader pleaded guilty Monday to 10 counts of first-degree murder, admitting in a chillingly matter-of-fact voice to a series of slayings that terrorized the city beginning in the 1970s.

Rader, 60, of Park City, entered the guilty pleas as his trial was scheduled to begin Monday.

"I had never strangled anyone before, so I really didn't know how much pressure you had to put on a person or how long it would take," he told the court in describing his first killings in 1974, a couple and two children.

Prosecutors had said before the hearing that no plea deal had been made. Rader was arrested four months ago.

The onetime president of the church council at Christ Lutheran Church and Boy Scout leader, Rader admitted killing 10 people in the Wichita area between 1974 and 1991. The serial killer known as BTK
    New Rule: The more complicated the Starbucks order, the bigger the *******. If you walk into a Starbucks and order a "decaf grande? half-soy, half-low fat, iced vanilla, double-shot, gingerbread cappuccino, extra dry, light ice, with one Sweet-n'-Low and one NutraSweet," ooh, you're a huge *******.

Too bad, if anyone deserves the DP then this animal does.

Originally posted by explorerscout83
    http://news.yahoo.com/fc/us/btk_serial_killings

Rader will not face the death penalty because the crimes were committed before the state adopted a new capital punishment law.
    "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

KS hasn't executed anyone since 1976.

I'm glad he pleaded guilty and saved the families a pain of a jury trial.

Comment

just watched the news broadcast of his testimony, all i can say is i m speechless.

Comment

I'm surprised this jagoff didn't want a jury trial, just to increase his infamy. If you followed the case, early on (late 70's) he was angry he was not getting enough publicity for his murders.

Earlier this year, it sounded like he was going to start killing again, after he mailed (or maybe he left it to be found) a doll in a bondage situation. A great BTK website is http://www.catchbtk.com
          "I assume you all have guns and crack."

Comment

Death Penalty wasn't on the table so this freak could feel free to brag about his handy work and brag he did. He has an excellant memory of every gruesome detail. Maybe he will get to meet up with somebody like Jeff Dahmer did and we won't have to see him profit from his killings.

Comment

Man, if anyone suffered from 'small d1ck syndrome' this guy did.

He loves to talk as if he was some genious...
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
              In Memory of Staff Sgt. Matt Kimmell
              United States Army
              5th Special Forces Group
              Former Deputy Sheriff, Vanderburgh County
              Killed in Iraq October 11, 2005
              Sometimes I wonder, who you'd be today!!
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.tryfreemasonry.org

Real men wear aprons..

Comment

Send him down here to Texas.
                We'll put him down like the dog he is, Not a Problem.

Comment

My first choice would be to put Rader naked in an empty room, then let the relatives of his victims into the room with aluminum baseball bats.

Since that's not going to happen, I hope that the PTB make the best of a bad situation, and pick his brain. Since he appears to be willing to talk, he could be an invaluable resource to study serial killers.
                  Talk sense to a fool, and he will call you foolish - Euripides

Comment

Too bad it did not happen in Florida or Texas,I wish there could be a federal law where the Fed could intervene What About violation of civil Rights,The Right to life.I predict he will die the same way he killed all those others with a Bag over the Head,He want last long in Gp in prison.There is no method of Death except a Bag over the Head in front of his own family

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6232 users online. 347 members and 5885 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X