300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fireworks

Most states have laws against some or all types of fireworks. Well get this Phantom Fireworks has stores located throughout the country selling professional fireworks to anybody who shows up well almost. I live in PA and there are four stores however: No Admission to PA residents without proper permits. Mean while people for NJ and NY come over the bridge and can buy fireworks and fireworks in both states are completely illegal.

For me to buy fireworks I have to go to one of these three locations that the company provides to me in CT however they are not allowed to sell aerial or firecrackers in those stores, but they do in PA. To get those type of fireworks I have to go to OH which PA does not allow. What sense does that make? NONE.

Here is what the company says: PLEASE OBEY ALL LAWS & USE FIREWORKS SAFELY.
    Well they are illegal in some states and you are still selling them to those people and you know it because you have to check for ID to make sure they are not from the state you are located in.

What
    Last edited by LvNjPoles; 06-28-2005, 11:01 AM.

Mean will, I'm thinking does are some crazy laws.
    Bill Cosby: Stewie, what do you think candy is made out of?
    Stewie Griffin: Sunshine and farts! What the hell kind of question is that?!

Comment

Originally posted by Puget Sound
      Mean will, I'm thinking does are some crazy laws.

I'm sitting here wondering if this poster thinks does is a real word meaning that means 'a group'
      A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.

-GK Chesterton

Comment

Originally posted by Contact
        I'm sitting here wondering if this poster thinks does is a real word meaning that means 'a group'
        Hahaha, you mean... "Mean will I'm sitting here..."
        Bill Cosby: Stewie, what do you think candy is made out of?
        Stewie Griffin: Sunshine and farts! What the hell kind of question is that?!

Comment

How ironic that he has a quote from William Shakespeare in his signature, yet can barely speak english itself.
          Still leading the team in PIMs, the fans are calling me a goon.
          --------------------
          This is Papa Bear. Put out an APB for a male suspect, driving a... car of some sort, heading in the direction of, uh, you know, that place that sells chili. Suspect is hatless. Repeat, hatless.

Comment

Oh my. I said the wrong words sue me. Are you happy now I fixed my grammar any more English teachers want to tell me what else I did wrong? Ah oh did I say this correctly.

Come on, people make mistakes. Besides the point if you have no opinions on fireworks why even post.

Comment

[QUOTE=LvNjPoles]Most states have laws against some or all types of fireworks. Well get this Phantom Fireworks has stores located throughout the country selling professional fireworks to anybody who shows up well almost. I live in PA and there are four stores however: No Admission to PA residents without proper permits. Mean while people for NJ and NY come over the bridge and can buy fireworks and fireworks in both states are completely illegal.

For me to buy fireworks I have to go to one of these three locations that the company provides to me in CT however they are not allowed to sell aerial or firecrackers in those stores, but they do in PA. To get those type of fireworks I have to go to OH which PA does not allow. What sense does that make? NONE.

Here is what the company says: PLEASE OBEY ALL LAWS & USE FIREWORKS SAFELY.
              Well they are illegal in some states and you are still selling them to those people and you know it because you have to check for ID to make sure they are not from the state you are located in.

What
              --------------------
              This is Papa Bear. Put out an APB for a male suspect, driving a... car of some sort, heading in the direction of, uh, you know, that place that sells chili. Suspect is hatless. Repeat, hatless.

Comment

Well thank you for being so nice to correct me. I did not know you had to have an English degree to post on this site.

Besides that thank you for posting your opinion on the fireworks matter. That is all I wanted.

Comment

You don't, but it helps if the people reading your post can easily understand what it is you are trying to say, rather then trying to decipher it before replying.
                  --------------------

Comment

pff

Phantom Fireworks is OK. But seriously, go with SKY KING. It's the BJs of firework stores. And if you go now its buy one item and get one free...

...umm, not that I would know...
                    "For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil." ~ Romans 13:4

Comment

We take the short trip over to Tennessee to buy our fireworks. Cannons and Mortars to be exact. I dont even think Virginia allows those teeny tiny bottle rockets

And BTW: Why should a fireworks vendor refuse to sell a product from someone out of state? [sarcasim] I guess no one travels across state lines to visit family, and just might want to buy some fireworks for use in the state in which they were purchased [/sarcasim]

Comment

Originally posted by aikido kid
                        Phantom Fireworks is OK. But seriously, go with SKY KING. It's the BJs of firework stores. And if you go now its buy one item and get one free...

...umm, not that I would know...
                        Phantom is BOGO year round if you're a club member(which is free to join )
                        --------------------

Comment

***gloating smartypants alert***

All I do it go to one of the five or six local outlets that are open year around, buy anything I want to (some of them make hellaciously big BANGS and have a HUGE display) then find an open field and enjoy. The hardest part is finding the open field.

I think I may keep the smartpants alert active....
                          STFU! Another great suggestion from the same mind that brought you "Kiss my butt" and "Leave me alone"

Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by Tattoo'd Angel
                            ***gloating smartypants alert***

All I do it go to one of the five or six local outlets that are open year around, buy anything I want to (some of them make hellaciously big BANGS and have a HUGE display) then find an open field and enjoy. The hardest part is finding the open field.

I think I may keep the smartpants alert active....
                            If I read about several thousand acres burning up in the Southeast, I'll have an idea of who is responsible.

My opinion on fireworks...ohh pretty.
                            Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5360 users online. 271 members and 5089 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X