X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now this is concealed carry

I think this kid wins the award for most weapons........wow

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=schueler
    Caught in the action of kill or be killed, greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for his brother.

RIP brother and sister officers who have made the ultimate sacrifice.

Did I see that right, did he just pull 11 handguns and a shotgun out of his pants. HOLY $hit.

Comment

I'm convinced .

It's the dress code that we need to fix .

Nice video though...thanks.

My favorite part was when he pulled a shotgun out of his pants.
      -I don't feel you honor someone by creating a physical gesture (the salute). You honor them by holding them in memory and, in law enforcement, proceeding in vigilant, ethical police work. You honor this country or deceased soldiers or whatever you're honoring when you salute a flag by thinking, feeling, and continuing a life of freedom.

--ArkansasRed24

Comment

Like a kid with 40lb pants walking with a peg leg wouldn't get noticed.
        Just so there is no confusion, I am a Law Enforcement Student, not a Cop.

Comment

"Billy, sit down...."

"Ummm, problem with that, teach..."
          STFU! Another great suggestion from the same mind that brought you "Kiss my butt" and "Leave me alone"

Why not?

Comment

Be carefull calling him a name and No unnescesary Teasing or you will go home in a Body Bag

Comment

Oh My God! And People Wonder Why They Should Home Educate Their Children.

Comment

concealed carry

Most kids walk around like they have a 40 pound load in their pants anyway.
                Jerry
                "If all else fails, stop using all else!"

Comment

Eye opening isnt it!?!

......btw....how do you order pants like that? 1/2 crack, 3/4 crack?
                  An impressionable child in a tumultuous world, and they say I'm at a difficult stage... --Meat Loaf

Professional Stupidity Recognition Technician

Comment

It's the "he would've gotten noticed" mentality that gets you killed. Yes, the shotgun would be cumbersome to move around with- but everything else? Probably not. At least not if you walked into the same room as this kid and he just stood in a corner.

Another thing I thought of while watching that was- even if he was handcuffed, how easy would it have been to get to a couple of those guns?

I'm just glad bad guys haven't figured out how to use holsters yet (I wonder why that is...).
                    You have no right to not be offended.-Neal Boortz

Comment

When you say he will have trouble sitting down, who says he has to? He could just waltz in the morning and just fire the weapon at who he sees. I think schools should go to uniforms. Might be extreme but it will stop kids like that. ...That video is a real eye opener.
                      " It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me."

Comment

Thanks for the replies everyone, this video blew my mind when I saw it, especially the pump shotgun and the Mack 10 w/ clip he pulled out of his butt crack. Probably not extreemly realistic, but for sure an eye opener....
                        Caught in the action of kill or be killed, greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for his brother.

RIP brother and sister officers who have made the ultimate sacrifice.

Comment

Originally posted by jerrymaccauley
                          Most kids walk around like they have a 40 pound load in their pants anyway.
                          You said what I was thinkin'.

GD *** jockies!!
                          Do you realize that in about 40 years, we'll have thousands of old ladies running around with tattoos?
                          --------------------------------------------------
                          Common sense... the LEAST COMMON of all of the senses.
                          --------------------------------------------------
                          Why are hemorrhoids called "hemorrhoids" instead of "assteroids"?

Comment

I used to do a similiar exercise with my explorer post when demonstrating proper search technique. If they missed a weapon then they "died". I've had a couple come back and tell me they have found additional items when they were out on the streets. Feels good that at least a few got the message.

One additional point this is an extreme demonstration but it would only take one of those weapons to really hurt someone. Search your prisoners well.

Comment

At my High School....a pocket knife was required for my computer repair class. I threw it in my pocket on the way out of the house, used it in class, and when the bell rang I put it back in my pocket and continued onto my other classes.

Uniforms are not the answer. Kids will still find a way to bring weapons into schools.

I will admit that I did bring a stripper clip loaded with 7.62x39mm to school once on accident. I used my bookbag as my range bag the previous weekend, and must have missed one while I was emptying everything out.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4793 users online. 266 members and 4527 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X