X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now, who is the stupid one?

me! Forget this post

[ 11-15-2001: Message edited by: Mitzi ]

LOL what is wrong mitzi? I never thought of you as being stupid or anything what did you edit out?

Klar
    Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Nothing, I'm just stupid! Had a brain fart that made me admit it! lol

Comment

LOL uh huh sure I think you finally admitted you tried a cat burger and found that you actually liked it. LOL :P

Klar
        Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

No. She put honey on her chest and her bra keeps sliding off!

Comment

Good for you, Mitzi! Admission is the first step. I'm sure the rest of the therapy program will be a success.

Comment

LOL! You guys are too much! Actually, I am feeling very stupid today! lol I was at Wall-Mart and I ran my cart into the butt of a policeman. He turned and gave me this dirty look and said, "Did you not see me standing here, mam? " AARRGGHHHH How stupid can I BE!
              (Maybe because he had a nice butt) My face is red as I talk.

Comment

Now see Mitzi, I would have admitted it to him. I would have said Yes sir! I seen you standing there and i was to busy staring at your butt and i accidentaly ran in to you. And instead of you being embarrassed, he would have. Then he probably would have smiled and went on his way.
                "To each his own"

Comment

I will remember not to stand around in any walmart stores if I make it to Florida I would hate to have some lady run into me with a shopping cart but then again I will not be in uniform so maybe I am safe.

Klar

Comment

Mitzi,

You are way too funny!!! I probably would've run away when he turned around or just stood there too shocked to say a word....
                    Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.

Comment

Then again maybe she was looking at a kitty burger stand thinking of buying one just to sample it when she wasn't watching where she was going and ran into that officer. Hmmm if she would have run would that consitute a hit-and-run accident?

Klar

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5555 users online. 341 members and 5214 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X