300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attack of the killer potatoes.

Took a call last night. Door bell rings. Women answers door. See's strange package on doorstep. "Must be anthrax or a bomb." Women calls police. I look at the box. It says potatoes. I look in the handholes of the box. I see potatoes. I open the box. I see potatoes. Sgt arrives in case its a bomb or something. He sees it potatoes. He says "You called us over a box of potatoes?" Women starts crying and runs inside. I.A. next week probably.

hehe, good one
    No partner is worth your tears -
    the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

She should seek some help.

Her behaviour is extremely irrational, to say the least.
      [email protected] "Where there is love, there is no imposition"- Albert Einstien.

Comment

Anyone wanna play hot potato?

hehehe

k
        My mind works like lightning. One brilliant flash and it is gone.

Comment

I'm glad that stupid people aren't just gathered around here.

Comment

Well, obviously Santa payed her an early visit. She must NOT have been a very good girl this year!
            6P1 (retired)

Comment

You mean if I am a bad boy santa will give me a box of potatoes??? Woooooohooooo I am going to be bad and get that box that is food I need food LOL

Klar
              Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3468 users online. 221 members and 3247 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X