300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thrifty Car Rental BOYCOTT

I am urging all officers and non leos to email or write Thrifty Car Rental since their Mcallen Texas location has decided to sue police there over alledged damage to a van that was being used to haul a large quantity of pot.

Thrifty apparently feels that the police should pay for damage to the van caused by the officers when they dismantled it to remove the dope.They are suing officers as indivulas too.

National Boycott is poissible if we get the word out and put pressure on Thrifty by email and letter and with Media help.

Read more about this in Squad Room
    My Email has already been sent.
    We will show No Mercy .................................................. ............
    Last edited by Bodie; 06-23-2005, 09:20 AM.

Originally posted by Bodie
    I am urging all officers and non leos to email or write Thrifty Car Rental since their Memphis location has decided to sue police there over alledged damage to a van that was being used to haul a large quantity of pot.

Thrifty apparently feels that the police should pay for damage to the van caused by the officers when they dismantled it to remove the dope.They are suing officers as indivulas too.

National Boycott is poissible if we get the word out and put pressure on Thrifty by email and letter and with Media help.

Read more about this in Squad Room
    My Email has already been sent.
    We will show No Mercy .................................................. ............
    I second this, DOWN WITH THRIFTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "I only had a couple!"

Comment

Originally posted by Bodie
      I am urging all officers and non leos to email or write Thrifty Car Rental since their Memphis location has decided to sue police there over alledged damage to a van that was being used to haul a large quantity of pot.
      It was actually the Mcallen, TX office, according to the thread. Not that it really matters, it's a national chain.
      I do my best to not ever rent cars anyway, since it's such a f'ing ripoff. But i'm with you guys, SCREW THRIFTY.
      Guns don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills People.

Comment

I second those motions, We need to show Thrifty that we mean buisness. I wonder if the National FOP will get involved.

Comment

Corrected

W ................ thanks Corrected

Comment

Here here! I'm on the boat.

Comment

I will boycott them, no problem...but the thrifty rent a car in question may be owned by a private owner if its a franschise. A person pays to use the name, but pays for the product themselves......this individual who owns thrifty in McCallen is the dirty dog...not the corporate dog.

I would look into that before boycotting a whole company.....

Comment

I agree, the first step should be contacting Thrifty's national office and giving them the scoop if they aren't already aware. If they are aware and haven't taken immediate steps to sever their ties with the local company as well as denouncing the lawsuit, then they need to become the main target.

I am the President of our local FOP lodge. I don't think the national FOP would get much involved in this unless we find out that the national Thrifty company is directly involved. If it is just the local dirtbag, then we need to get ahold of our brothers in blue in that area and see what kind of dirt we have on that business. If it is dirty like it appears to be, I'm sure the local vice guys would be happy to work on it after they hear about this recockulous lawsuit.

Gibbmusic
                Okay, just how big were those two beers sir?

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbmusic
                  I agree, the first step should be contacting Thrifty's national office and giving them the scoop if they aren't already aware. If they are aware and haven't taken immediate steps to sever their ties with the local company as well as denouncing the lawsuit, then they need to become the main target.

I am the President of our local FOP lodge. I don't think the national FOP would get much involved in this unless we find out that the national Thrifty company is directly involved. If it is just the local dirtbag, then we need to get ahold of our brothers in blue in that area and see what kind of dirt we have on that business. If it is dirty like it appears to be, I'm sure the local vice guys would be happy to work on it after they hear about this recockulous lawsuit.

Gibbmusic
                  Even as a franchise, Thrifty can still exert pressure and control over the franchise. A large boycott and a lot of angry letters will get their attention.
                  Sign here. Press hard. You are making five copies.

Comment

I think once Thrifty Coporate gets wind of this it will hit the fan

Comment

I just read the thread.

Copy that.

I'll be sure to pass it on.
                      Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

What a shame.. i hope their lot doesnt get broken into cause uhh who are they gonna call.. the same cops theyre sueing? i smell some irony coming from this incident. DOWN WITH THRIFTY!!!!

Comment

I'm down with the action...

NOW, let's indict Thirty for being a Co-conspirator .... might as well...
                          ''Life's tough......it's tougher if you're stupid.''
                          -- John Wayne

Comment

This is complete BS....why don't they sue the scumbags that rented the car? Not that they would probably get any money from it....anyway I am BOYCOTTING

Comment

Got an e-mail address or web site that lets us make comments? Also a copy of the story to include with the message would be nice.

Thank you.
                              Kelly

We are the thin blue line
                              between you
                              and all the money in the world.

And no you can't have any.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3549 users online. 228 members and 3321 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X