300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I.P.I.U. ????

Has anyone heard of or had any experience with the ipiu (International Private Investigators Union)?

I had just received an application from them in the mail, but I have a funny feeling about it.....

I first heard of them on Careerbuilder.com, and they promise $20-$35 and hour as an average for the PI Trainee position, including on job training.

Now, including my application, they want me to send them a check for $59 for a "Criminal Warrants Registration Application" (they say it's an ID that is monitored by the FBI), and later a $29 fee for "fingerprint validation and documentation of ID" They also say that they have verified with 4 national agencies their willingness to hire and train me in my area, but they won't disclose which agencies, and if it's a guaranteed work schedule.

I have had no experience with the PI field, but if it's anything like a contract security company, I don't want anyhing to do with it.

Can anyone tell me if these guys are legit, or if it's better stay away from them?

Thanks for any help!

Try checking with the Better Business Buereau. I understand that they have a web site but I don't know what it is.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4280 users online. 257 members and 4023 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X