Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Marines

Marine By God

The USMC is over 219 years of romping, stomping, hell, death and destruction. The finest fighting machine the world has ever seen. We were born in a bomb crater, our mother was an M-16 and our father was the devil.

Each moment that I live is an additional threat upon your life. I am a rough looking, roving soldier of the sea. I am cocky, self-centered, overbearing, and I do not know the meaning of fear, for I am fear itself. I am a green, amphibious monster made of blood and guts who arose from the sea, festering on anti-Americans throughout the globe. Whenever it may arise, and when my time comes, I will die a glorious death on the battle field, giving my life to mom, the Corps, and the American flag.

We stole the eagle from the Air Force, the anchor from the Navy, and the rope from the Army. On the 7th day, while God rested, we over-ran his perimeter and stole the globe, and we've been running the show ever since. We live like soldiers and talk like sailors and slap the hell out of both of them. Soldier by day, lover by night, drunkard by choice, MARINE BY GOD!!!

Author Unkown

"From the halls of Montezuma, to the shores of tripoli, We fight our country's battles in the air, on land and sea. First to fight for right and freedom, and to keep our honor clean; We are proud to claim the title United States Marines."

"Our flags unfurled to every breeze from dawn to setting sun. We have fought in every clime and palce, where we could take our gun. From the snow of far off northern lands and in sunny tropic scens, You will find us always on the job, The United States Marines."

"Hears to health to you and to our Corps which we are proud to serve. In many a strife we've fought for life and we've never lost our nerve. And if the Army Or the Navy ever look on heaven's scenes, they will find the streets are guarded by the United States Marines."

Happy Birthday Marines

Maj. & Mrs Davis USAF Ret.
    Illegitimus non carborundus!

That's for the wishes, put a few more candles on the cake. The Marine Corps actually 226 years old.

The USMC invented close air support during the "bannana wars" about 20 years before the Air Force was born.

Not saying I'm salty, but when God said let there light...I was standing guard duty on the switch.
    LEO and Smoke Eater
    Former Marine

Comment

OOORAHHHH!!

Semper Fidelis

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6167 users online. 344 members and 5823 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X