Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will you get your spouse or loved one for Christmas?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What will you get your spouse or loved one for Christmas?

I am looking for a radio/CD player that has relaxing music built right in it. A friend of mien got one at Target and she syas it's wonderful. I will probably get both my husband and son St. Christophers medals on a necklace.

I am thinking about a new laundry basket for the little woman, she has been complaining about needing a new one for the last couple of weeks.

Seriously though, instead of spending alot of money on gifts were talking about taking a trip to the beach and renting a condo for a few days while the rates are dirt cheap.

If that falls through I better be getting a new Ferrari for Christmas!

Comment

While were on the subject, anybody got any ideas what I can get my 26 year old wife for Christmas ??

Or what I can get my 21 year old sisters for their 21st Birthday ?

Cheers

Mac
      Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

Put it this way:

Buy stock in LL Bean NOW.

She's from Georgia, and has never gotten used to North Carolina winters. Now she goes further into the mountains 4 days a week where she is a full time college student. Even I get chilly up there.

To answer the question, lots of LL Bean fleece and down goodies.
        People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

Addendum:

I also think she needs a good Surefire Tac Light and possibly a SIG P245 with Night Sights.

It's always better to give than to receive...
          People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

I'm getting him an X- Box, something he has dropped several LARGE hints about.

I want some money for Christmas, so I can update my wardrobe, and CD collection.
            [email protected] "Where there is love, there is no imposition"- Albert Einstien.

Comment

Mine wants a new Cd system for his truck. I want to be a cop. Kinda hard to shop for my gift.

I would get the 21 year old sisters gift certificates to Bath and Body works because i know everytime i go in that place i get a case of the tightwad syndrome and its so expensive for the great smelling stuff. And the wife, Just give her money. Its great when you can take all the money you got for a gift and buy something really nice and its not a tool for the husbands tool box or an appliance for the kitchen.
              "To each his own"

Comment

A nice, plush robe from Victoria's Secret comes to mind...
                "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
                -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

I would like to say that I got it for her but she's the one who ordered it & paid for it. Black pearl necklace. Oh well, it's what she wanted. Our daughter-in-law managed a jewelry store & got it at her discount, so what the heck.

Comment

A weekend at the Spa up in Mesquite with NO HUSBAND OR CHILDREN.

Blondie72. I hope you already have that X-box. They are pre-selling them at all the stores. Same with the game cube. I got lucky. I went into a store here to try to order the Game Cube and they were all sold out on pre-orders. While I was there, a lady called in and cancelled hers so I got the last one in Vegas that I know of. They will be out Nov. 18th. That is Christmas for all the boys in the family. We decided we'd take that and do without anything else.

Comment

What is an X-box?
                      I rememebr one time my husband was SO excited about the christmas gift he got me...A 30 gallon aquarium! LOL But, I liked it. There is something soothing about resting and watching the fish swim.

Comment

Mitzi, an X- Box is a games console.

DesertRat, yeah, I already paid for it.
                        [email protected] "Where there is love, there is no imposition"- Albert Einstien.

Comment

He gets any play toys he wants....

Comment

for those of you that have no idea what to buy..... check out this web site:
                            http://www.redenvelope.com

Unique gifts here. You can't go wrong here.

Comment

Considering the age and miles on her car, probably a new one!

Mac,

For your 26 year old wife, a night gown, with fur around the bottom - (to keep her neck warm!)

For your 21 year old sisters, if 21 is the legal drinking age there as it is here (for the most part) how about a couple of good, expensive bottles of wine?
                              6P1 (retired)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5890 users online. 337 members and 5553 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X