300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted Halloween Chat!!!

If anyone is interested in a halloween chat, just go to the chat room tonight whenever you have a chance. I'll probably be in there around 11pm est. Come dressed in a costume! Just type in "Elvira" or "Buzz Lightyear" or whatever you wish to be. Don't give away your identity until you leave the chat...but we'll see if we can figure out who's who in the meantime.

Hope to see you then!
    "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

OH .. Im SO there... I was gonna dress up like Xena... but then that would give me away.. but I have the PERFECT ALIAS! Jim, you can be Rat Bastard again... teehee... [Wink]

Jim you know I love you.

***riiiiiight***
    Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

Good idea.... MWUHAHAHAHA

Comment

I'll be the nekked guy on roller skates, masquerading as a 'pull toy'.
         -
        "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
        -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

Yes, does sound like a great idea. I should be there......maybe a little late....but we'll see!!
          Steve

Comment

Count me in. [Wink]

Comment

I'll be there, and since ya'll don't really know me yet, I'll give you a hint: I'll be a cop from the movies.

Mike
              "Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world!" -- Captain Lance Murdoch, The Simpsons

Comment

I'll be there, but earlier than 11. See if you can guess who I am!
                Chaos, panic and disorder...my work here is done!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4512 users online. 311 members and 4201 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X