Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NeoCop Wounded in Action!!!

Hello there,

I am a friend of Neo and he told me to write this and inform you.

Neo was wounded in action on 2nd of Nov. His left arm was broken by RIOTS who are protesting the government. Also he get some punches, kicks and stones to his head. He dont have important injury on his head (well, the doc. and the MR said that) BUT as i said b4 his left arm was broken.

He is ok and he still stays in hospital, doc's worried about his head and they think about a possible brain damage. He seems ok to me; talking, walking and laughing. Nothing to worry about...he is ok.

He told me to say to you that he wonders whats going on in the forum and he said that he misses you all much.

And he says: Take care and have fun!!!
    "A good cop stays a rookie at heart, excited by every shift."
    www.copsworld-wide.cjb.net
    Stay Safe, @NeoCop

Man!

What we DON'T want to read on the board!

You tell that Turkish bath house dweeler we said to get well!

BTW, anybody who wants to join me for a quick trip to Turkey to whip some Turkbutt, meet me at Charlotte Douglas Int'l Airport in Charlotte at 1400. Bring your duty gear, weapons, BDUs, and North Carolina PR-36s (axe handles.)

SGT DAVE

Seriously, we do hope he's okay and the head injury turns out okay!
    People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

Tell him to quit laying around in the hospital and flirting with nurses. He has a website to get back to building.

Comment

I'm so very sorry to hear that! I do hope the arm gets better soon.

Please keep us posted about the head injury, because we are all very worried!

Please send all our best wishes for a speedy recovery!
        [email protected] "Where there is love, there is no imposition"- Albert Einstien.

Comment

Hate to hear it, bro. We'll put him in our prayers for a speedy recovery. Tell him to take care & do what the doctors tell him.

Comment

I've already sent word and changed his doctor's orders-no more nurses doing the sponge baths.

Now, I've arranged for "orderlies" to do it. As we speak "Anatoly" is heading up to his room...

Also, due to "problems" with the original circumcision, I've ordered a new one of those too.

Ain't it grand to have buddies?
            People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

Well, it's his own fool fault for getting in the way of that tank, and how are we supposed to tell whether he has brain damage???

Seriously though, you didn't post your name, but thank you for giving us this report. Please keep us updated on his progress - we are all thinking of him.

Be safe,
              Dave Kiefner
              [i]Die Wahrheit ist eine Perle. Werfen sie nicht vor die S

Comment

NeoCop's friend,

I'm sorry to hear that and please pass on our well wishes. He's a good guy around here and we'll miss him while he's out.

Comment

Oh wow.. Send him our warm wishes for a speedy recovery!
                  No partner is worth your tears -
                  the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

It's never good to hear about a Brother getting hurt on the job but we're glad it's not very serious. Best wishes Neo! ...and keep us updated.

Comment

Sorry to hear he was hurt. Sending wishes from the states for a speedy recovery and proper healing so he can get back to work doing what he loves. Thanks for the update and you a true friend.
                      "To each his own"

Comment

Please tell Neo I'm saying a prayer for him and sending a hug his way. (((((((neo)))))). Glad he's ok.

Comment

O'Siyo NeoCop,

I suspected brain damage long ago! You are a member of Officer.com, right?

You're a rookie no more brother.

It's good to have all this outpouring of sympathy eh? Be well and get back to work soon.

Jim Burnes

Comment

So if he has an arm, and a head injury, how come they have him in the VD ward???????

Sorry, just couldn't resist! I really am sorry to hear this. I (along with everyone else here,) wish him a speedy recovery!

Oh, and tell him not to give the nurses too hard a time. They have a way of getting even you know. It really hurts when they give you injections with a 14gauge needle!
                            6P1 (retired)

Comment

Neo, Get better soon and do what the Dcotors tell you.
                              Walk slow, Talk low, and Don't say Too Much.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6578 users online. 363 members and 6215 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X