300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cop films. Which are your favorites?

It's possible there has been a thread like this before.

What are your favorite and least favorite cop films?
    Well life is too short so love the one ya got cuz ya might get run over or ya might get shot.

http://forums.officer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30567
    Still leading the team in PIMs, the fans are calling me a goon.
    --------------------
    This is Papa Bear. Put out an APB for a male suspect, driving a... car of some sort, heading in the direction of, uh, you know, that place that sells chili. Suspect is hatless. Repeat, hatless.

Comment

Thanks.
      Sorry for the unnecessary thread, y'all.
      Well life is too short so love the one ya got cuz ya might get run over or ya might get shot.

Comment

Bullitt
        Dirty Harry
        Colors .......

Comment

Evenhand, Super Troopers, Colors, The Negotiator, Heat, Fargo.
          Bill Cosby: Stewie, what do you think candy is made out of?
          Stewie Griffin: Sunshine and farts! What the hell kind of question is that?!

Comment

I like Badboys 1 and 2, but as far as shows go, the all time best cop show has to be The Shield...

Comment

I forgot Bad Boyz but that was more of a Comedy then a Cop movie.
              Fargo was just plain WEIRD

Comment

Originally posted by Merk911
                I like Badboys 1 and 2, but as far as shows go, the all time best cop show has to be The Shield...
                Don't they put the badge on the right or something funny on The Shield?

Comment

SHIELD provoked LAPD so they were forced to wear the LAPD style badge on the right.

Comment

favorite t.v. show is the shield, cop movie is training day.

Comment

My favorite Police movies are Swat, Assault on Preceint 13, Supertroppers, Hostage. And my favorite show would have to be Numbers, but it was 10-8 when that was on for a season.

Comment

and in your departement, 10-8 stands for??? In ours, a 10-8 is a lunch break

Comment

Here 10-8 means back in service. After you clear a call you go 10-8
                          Thus the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win

Comment

Hello!!!!!!!!

DONT FORGET ABOUT CHIPS. I CANT BELIEVE NO ONE SAID ANYTHING ABOUT CHIPS. I MUST BE GETTING OLD.
                            P.S. I THOUGHT TRAINING DAY SUCKED. BEST MOVIE IS TANGO AND CASH.

Comment

Originally posted by chiefhuntr
                              DONT FORGET ABOUT CHIPS. I CANT BELIEVE NO ONE SAID ANYTHING ABOUT CHIPS. I MUST BE GETTING OLD.
                              P.S. I THOUGHT TRAINING DAY SUCKED. BEST MOVIE IS TANGO AND CASH.

That is a great show.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4673 users online. 302 members and 4371 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X