• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin4
    replied
    Thanks.

Originally posted by Mike Sullivan:
    Depending on what state you are in, you may want to try www.publicdata.com.

Leave a comment:

• Mike Tx
    replied
    Depending on what state you are in, you may want to try www.publicdata.com.

Leave a comment:

• Martin4
    replied
    Thanks for your reply.

Originally posted by Legal Assistant:
    I have found that, with my officers out on the street, the best thing to do when they have a subject that will not give correct DOB information is to run them through your local files and see what you can get back. Usually we are able to get something back on locals. Also, occassionally the 28 information will show a DOB on the registered owner (which, in fairness, only works if the registered owner is the one driving the vehicle that night).
    [ 11-06-2001: Message edited by: Martin4 ]

[ 11-06-2001: Message edited by: Martin4 ]

Leave a comment:

• Martin4
    replied
    Originally posted by DesertRat:
    Ask them?
    I don't what them to know that I want to know.

Leave a comment:

• Martin4
    replied
    Originally posted by RaychelR:
    You can search public records at http://www.knowx.com/ but I believe there is a fee dependant on what kind of search you do...
    Thanks for your reply. In your opinion, is www.knowx.com the best commercial on-line site for a search of public records? I have found several such sites on-line.

Leave a comment:

• Legal Assistant
    replied
    I have found that, with my officers out on the street, the best thing to do when they have a subject that will not give correct DOB information is to run them through your local files and see what you can get back. Usually we are able to get something back on locals. Also, occassionally the 28 information will show a DOB on the registered owner (which, in fairness, only works if the registered owner is the one driving the vehicle that night).

Leave a comment:

• DesertRat
    replied
    Ask them?

Leave a comment:

• RachelR
    replied
    You can search public records at http://www.knowx.com/ but I believe there is a fee dependant on what kind of search you do...

Leave a comment:

• Martin4
    replied
    learning date of birth of a subject

Is there a public domain online method of finding the date of birth of a subject in the U.S. when the subject does not have a driver's license?

Leave a comment:

• Legal Assistant
    started a topic learning date of birth of a subject

learning date of birth of a subject

You could also check tax records, utilities records, stuff like that. <trying to remember other tricks> *lol*

Oh, and you're welcome.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2839 users online. 167 members and 2672 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X