300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• learning date of birth of a subject

You could also check tax records, utilities records, stuff like that. <trying to remember other tricks> *lol*

Oh, and you're welcome.
    This post has been rated PG-13 for your viewing pleasure.

learning date of birth of a subject

Is there a public domain online method of finding the date of birth of a subject in the U.S. when the subject does not have a driver's license?

Comment

You can search public records at http://www.knowx.com/ but I believe there is a fee dependant on what kind of search you do...
      No partner is worth your tears -
      the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

Ask them?

Comment

I have found that, with my officers out on the street, the best thing to do when they have a subject that will not give correct DOB information is to run them through your local files and see what you can get back. Usually we are able to get something back on locals. Also, occassionally the 28 information will show a DOB on the registered owner (which, in fairness, only works if the registered owner is the one driving the vehicle that night).
          This post has been rated PG-13 for your viewing pleasure.

Comment

Originally posted by RaychelR:
            You can search public records at http://www.knowx.com/ but I believe there is a fee dependant on what kind of search you do...
            Thanks for your reply. In your opinion, is www.knowx.com the best commercial on-line site for a search of public records? I have found several such sites on-line.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertRat:
              Ask them?
              I don't what them to know that I want to know.

Comment

Thanks for your reply.

Originally posted by Legal Assistant:
                I have found that, with my officers out on the street, the best thing to do when they have a subject that will not give correct DOB information is to run them through your local files and see what you can get back. Usually we are able to get something back on locals. Also, occassionally the 28 information will show a DOB on the registered owner (which, in fairness, only works if the registered owner is the one driving the vehicle that night).
                [ 11-06-2001: Message edited by: Martin4 ]

[ 11-06-2001: Message edited by: Martin4 ]

Comment

Depending on what state you are in, you may want to try www.publicdata.com.

Comment

Thanks.

Originally posted by Mike Sullivan:
                    Depending on what state you are in, you may want to try www.publicdata.com.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5346 users online. 343 members and 5003 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X