Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plz Accept My Apologies...

...for misusing this public forum.

Honestly, I posted here because I am trying to gather information about the person(s) I discussed at my webpage.

I am also attempting to alert my fellow citizens that Sergeant Piampiano is a man who, based on evidence, cannot be trusted to act in a lawful manner when discharging his sworn duties.

I observed him commit crimes and I am more than willing to tell others about the crimes he committed.

If someone cares to discuss my allegations, I would be happy to address their comments or questions. As I did with the two guests who emailed me.

I would like to thank the 50+ folks who took the time to visit my webpage...and especially thank the nineteen people who visited all four pages..

Again, I hope you accept my apologies for misusing this public forum.

Sincerely,

John Menso

[ 03-12-2003, 02:10 AM: Message edited by: Niteshift ]

If someone cares to discuss my allegations, I would be happy to address their comments or questions.

One question I see you didn't answer. What exactly were you charged with? I read your page twice and I didn't see it. I have to admit that I find that unusual.

I'm also letting you know that your signature line is being deleted. Since we haven't and won't verify your story, we can't be party to an allegation that might not be true.

Lastly, the link to your website is being deleted from your signature line. You have it available via the Authors webpage icon already. It doesn't need posted 2-3 times in every post.

Comment

John, I read your page as well, and didn't see you state what you were charged with. Care to enlighten us?

I work in Suffolk County, but I have had several dealings with OBPD while off and on personal time, and have found them to be very professional.

Also, on a side note, I find it kind of disappointing that a "decorated police officer" and "detective investigator" in the NYPD would choose to badmouth another officer on a public forum. The public has enough negative thoughts about us as it is, please don't add to it.

Comment

John,

You stole 1/2 hour of my life and I want it back!
        That was the most redundant, self aggrandizing piece of verbal diarreah I have ever read. You show a complete lack of honor, and frankly come off as a childish mudslinger having a tantrum.

At what point did posting a slanderous anti-police message on a LAW ENFORCEMENT forumn? Not something any cop or former "decorated" cop I know would do...

[ 03-13-2003, 01:27 AM: Message edited by: sambrown ]
        "I saw a fat woman wearing a sweatshirt with 'Guess' on it. I said, 'Thyroid problem?'" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Comment

Niteshift wrote:

>One question I see you didn't answer. What exactly
          > were you charged with? I read your page twice and I
          >didn't see it. I have to admit that I find that
          > unusual.

Hello, Niteshift. The "opening page" you read is essentially a copy of the letter I have been mailing to my fellow Long Island residents. My target audience is those who would feel compelled to read the entire story when they see the name of the person being complained about.

If you care to read my entire story you will have to click on the other links..they should be working. I should caution you, our Brother from Alberta has already given my missive poor reviews.

>I'm also letting you know that your signature line is >being deleted. Since we haven't and won't verify your >story, we can't be party to an allegation that might >not be true.

I am not sure why you would think I am here to place myself at risk of a civil lawsuit..also, I am not sure what steps I can take to verify my allegations. I luv most cops and have no desire to defame officers who act in a manner consistent with their training and the law.

As far as removing the link, I will have to defer to the group's wishes and your authority as a mod.

Thanks,

John

Comment

Sam Browne wrote:

>You stole 1/2 hour of my life and I want it back!

Hello, Sam. I am sorry you came to that conclusion.

>That was the most redundant, self aggrandizing piece >of verbal diarreah I have ever read.

I am sorry you came to that conclusion.

>You show a complete lack of honor, and frankly come >off as a childish mudslinger having a tantrum.

Sam, if you are ever falsely arrested (God forbid), please come back here and see if the anger you displayed in this article has not increased ten fold as a result of being victimized by specific police officers and prosecutors.

>At what point did posting a slanderous anti-police
            >message on a LAW ENFORCEMENT forumn?

Mr. Browne, with all due respect, in America, what I said about Robert S. Piampiano and others is not slanderous till a Judge or jury says it is.

>Not something any cop or former "decorated" cop I >know would do...

Obviously, we hang with different circles of friends.

Thanks for your comments,

Johm

Comment

CopInNY wrote:

>John, I read your page as well, and didn't see you state what you were charged
              >with. Care to enlighten us?

Hello. After clicking on the link that has since been censored from this group, there are three more pages to muddle thru.

>I work in Suffolk County, but I have had several
              >dealings with OBPD while off and on personal time,
              > and have found them to be very professional.

C'mon, you only say that cause they get you access to some of the best private G.C.'s on Long Island..

>Also, on a side note, I find it kind of >disappointing that a "decorated police officer" >and "detective investigator" in the NYPD would >choose to >badmouth another officer on a public >forum.

Sir, with all due respect, is telling the truth about crimes committed against me by anyone, especially police officers, abhorrent to you?

Sir, again with all due respect, the allegations I write about have been investigated by the Nassau County District Attorney's Office.

When their investigation was completed, ADA Frank Quigley, Chief of the D.A.'s SIU, informed me I was arrested because the police thought the incident I was involved in with a person in my cab, had something to do with "domestic violence."

Obviously, Frank Quigley was willing to cover for the misconduct of his colleague's own witnesses.

Sir, I can understand you are puzzled at my conduct with regard to this matter. Probably just as puzzled as I was when I was the victim of criminal conduct at the hands of people who I once gave my implicit trust and respect to.

>The public has enough negative thoughts about us >as it is, please don't add to it.

Sir, it is because of the officers I write about, decent, law abiding officers are not given the respect and assistance from the public they serve...Decent officers are deprived of the respect they deserve, because of officers like Sergeant Robert S. Piampiano.

Thanks for your comments,

John Menso

Comment

Thanks to all who "contributed" to this thread.

John

Comment

Ok, my bullsh*t meter is just about pegged out John.

Not only did you side step the direct question from me, regarding what you were specifically charged with, you side-stepped it from other members too.

Instead of just answering the question, honestly and directly, you said to go back to the site and read more.

Screw that.

You sound like half the suspects I've interviewed. Answering what they feel makes them look good and avoiding the direct stuff.

If you don't have the character to be forthright and answer a simple, direct question, you are not worth my time, nor will you be permitted to continue using this forum as a vehicle to put your spin on something you won't even be honest about.

Take off.

Comment

I was charged with "3rd degree assault."

Hope that helps.

[ 03-17-2003, 08:34 AM: Message edited by: John Menso ]

Comment

Boring diatribe about censorship and more lame tap-dancing and justifying deleted. You're boring me John.

[ 03-18-2003, 02:28 AM: Message edited by: Niteshift ]

Comment

John,

You requested input.

Alright then. I spent a half hour reading though your web pages, and did so with an open mind, trying to give you the benefit of the doubt.

While I don't have anything to add regarding the alleged conduct of the officers involved from OBPD, I would like to make an observation.

While the woman involved did initiate the event by taking your property (the tape recorder), it was your decision to escalate the situation by using physical force. You had other options, and choose not to exercise them.

Bottom line, you should have known better than to bite her.

All the best to you.

CC

[ 03-17-2003, 09:20 AM: Message edited by: Cancop ]

Comment

quote:
                          I came here to publicize an issue and possibly engage in a mature discussion with others, who after reading the specifics of what I had to say, might have comments or questions.

So, you're not satisfied with using your own site to further your cause, you have to hijack someone else's bandwidth as well.

quote:
                          The serious issue I posted relates directly to LE...and <imho and professional experience> the misconduct I wrote about has a direct negative impact on ALL LE personnel.

The only thing I have seen is a manifesto authored by you and here lately the words "3rd degree assault". You have done nothing to show any signs of misconduct or to prove that you are nothing more than another person who gets arrested and instead of fighting the charges resorts to making accusations against the one who made the arrest.

quote:
                          The guidelines for posting to this group did not specifically state only "feel good" comments about LE are to be posted here.

And that is not what we are saying. If you look around, we have discussions on many controversial subjects not only within LE, but in life in general. The reason why your posts have been edited, deleted and everything else because of the nature of the topic but the fact that you are making no efforts to substantiate the claims, which makes your crdibility level fall faster than a Frenchman's rifle.

quote:
                          The I was accosted by two Mods, who without reading the substance of my LE related issue, immediately censored me.

You weren't "accosted" and this is a privately owned board. Because you were asked several times to come to a point and show us where the wrongdoing was...and failed to do so...not only was your credibilty shot down, but we feel that this privately owned forum should not be used to further this type of action. If you want to use your site, go for it. But not this one.

quote:
                          In your effort to quiet me, you intentionally abrogated my right to free speech when you would not allow me to make negative "public" comments about governmental officials. Govermental officials who just happen to be related to you.

WRONG!!! As long as your web site is out there, your Right to free speech is being exercised. By applying for the "privilege" to use this site, you agree to the terms of service. One of those terms is that we, as mods and admin, have the right to edit/delete posts if we deem them inappropriate. Saying an LEO is unprofessional, corrupt etc. without backing it us is inappropriate and won't be tolerated on this board.

quote:
                          As of this date, you and your fellow forum LE Mods have removed (squashed) all the links to my story about a serious LE related issue. The same forum that invited me to post LE related topics.

Oh, horses***. Squashed. Please, drama queen, drop it already. As long as your web site is out there for anyone to see, your rights have not been squashed. We simply refuse to be a vehicle in which you use to advertise your site.

quote:
                          You apparently were interested in discussing this matter when you asked me a question in regard to it. I invited you to read the specifics and you declined by replying "screw that."

You were aksed from day frickin' ONE to state your purpose and discuss it. Instead, you only quoted what was asked of you and refused to discuss anything.

There is no way you're trying to parallel a privately owned internet forum with a criminal investigation, is there? That just can't be happening! No one is "interviewing" you. We were asking you to discuss the topic, but you failed to partake. If this really happened, then you would be more than willing to tell us the complete story from beginning to end, including the charges, instead of letting loose with the endless stream of double speak and redundancy.

So, here's the deal...

if you have a beef with someone, go through the channels to take care of it. Don't resort to coming onto an internet forum to do so.

If you don't feel like doing that, then settle for using your own web site. Just stop using this site for this purpose, please.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2835 users online. 159 members and 2676 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X