Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taliban Johnny gets *** kicked in prison!!!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taliban Johnny gets *** kicked in prison!!!

BAAHAAHAAHAAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/news/archive/2003/03/06/state0924EST0055.DTL

John Walker Lindh, who is serving a 20-year sentence for helping the Taliban, may have been attacked by at least one inmate at a federal prison in this desert community northeast of Los Angeles, it was reported Thursday.

FBI officials said an initial report by the San Bernardino Sun that the alleged attacker was a white supremacist could not immediately be confirmed and they do not know if Lindh, 21, had been injured.

"There was a report that (Lindh) was attacked by another inmate," FBI spokeswoman Laura Bosley said Thursday. "The most I can tell you is that we are investigating the incident."
    I'll post, You argue.

Good, I wish his attacker had finished the job!

Comment

I loved the name that Michael Savage (Savage Nation radio program) called him. Ratboy. That name is so fitting. Specops, I don't think it will be long before you get your wish. Dahlmer only lasted a few years.
      Drug Recognition Expert

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by SpecOpsWarrior:

nope...long and slow. over several years would be more fitting.

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by 10-98:
          quote:
          Originally posted by SpecOpsWarrior:

nope...long and slow. over several years would be more fitting.
          I would be inclined to agree with you under normal circumstances. But after this murderous traitor was allowed to plead guilty to 20 years, I'd take his death anyway I could I get it.

F*CK John Walker Lindh, I wish I had the oppurtunity to kill him myself!

I hope Mike Spann's father and widow got some satisfaction from this latest turn of events!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3338 users online. 185 members and 3153 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X