• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    jellybean40
    Cops Best Friend

• jellybean40
    replied
    Yeah... i get the pleasure part... but God gave us eyelids so we could CLOSE our eyes!!

they're ugly!! (in their relaxed state... that is [Wink] )

Fastie.. i'm in chat if youre still awake...

Leave a comment:

• Fastie
    Forum Member

• Fastie
    replied
    ROFLMAO !!!!! Those stories are so f-ing funny !!! (but... I don't think anything that is capable of bringing so much pleasure could ever be considered 'ugly' in my eyes... some might be 'funny'... but I've never thought they were 'ugly') ....

Leave a comment:

• jellybean40
    Cops Best Friend

• jellybean40
    replied
    quote:
    Originally posted by AutumnAngel:

I forget about those times at the public pool when I was younger and their little thingy is hanging out of their shorts! I used to just lose my breath and blush like crazy cause it was so freaky! What was God thinking when he created that?!

ROFLMAO!!
    God you sound just like me... dem things can be dayyyym ugly! that brings back memories now of the little boys in the neighborhood always wantin to show it off... and we used to think "WHY???" YUK! lol

Leave a comment:

• kirch
    Forum Member

• kirch
    replied
    INSANE1-

Your story reminded me of a discussion I had with a woman that used to cut my hair. We were comparing strange on-the-job experiences and she told me about a guy that came in for a haircut. He was a new client and she was making small talk with him. She thought it was strange that he kept asking if she had a boyfriend, what she did at home -- weird stuff like that. Then she noticed a strange bulge in the front of the sheet she had put on him. And the bulge started moving up and down, up and down. It didn't take her long to figure out what was going on.

She said it had to be the fastest haircut she ever did. Whenever that guy called in for another cut, she always made sure she was too busy for him.

Leave a comment:

• islander-11
    Forum Member

• islander-11
    replied
    quote:
    Originally posted by AutumnAngel:
    Ewww! Yucky. Those freaks need to be thrown on an island together. Sheesh!

Wait just a minute, AutumAngel - don't you throw those losers on to MY island!!!!

Leave a comment:

• AutumnAngel
    Forum Member

• AutumnAngel
    replied
    Oh my gosh! LMFAO Insane!! That is so funny!

I forget about those times at the public pool when I was younger and their little thingy is hanging out of their shorts! I used to just lose my breath and blush like crazy cause it was so freaky! What was God thinking when he created that?!

[ 03-07-2003, 03:18 AM: Message edited by: AutumnAngel ]

Leave a comment:

• InSane1
    AKA:XENA Warrior Princess

• InSane1
    replied
    I feel a story comming on....

One morning before we started our sifts at the salon. The owner was talking about "being a duck" Yanno.. calm on top.. but paddling like hell underwater.... (when things weren't going well)....
    Later that morning a guy came in and was talkin about how he wanted to get a perm on his hair... So I gave him some books and he laid it on his lap and I was leaning over reading the style book names,...looking for more men's hairstyle books to show him when I noticed out of hte corner of my ye that he had a hole in his sweat pants and his CHOOCHOO was sticking clear out of. I stood up and walked away and tried to talk to the owner to tell her what was going on....

Me: SUE I NEEDA TALK TO YOU NOW!
    Sue: hold on..
    Me: NO... NOW NOW NOW...
    Sue: Gina... Be a duck...
    Me: SUE FORGET THE DAMN DUCK! I NEEDA TALK NOW!

we go into the back and I tell her whats going on and she said to go tell him we dont have any more men's hairstyle books and can't help him.. so I go up front to tell the guy and he says "ok", stands up closes the book and his THANG is just Stickin out of this whole between his legs and he stood there in akward silence and I just turned around and left...

THEN!!!!! THEN!!!! about a week later I wasriding the city bus home and he was on the bus.. with the same sweat pants on.. and then the bus broke down two blocks befoe my stop.. and I was so scared this freak was gonna follow me home!..... MAN...lol.. That was my personal nightmare with indescent exposure.

I was about 19 at the time.

Leave a comment:

• AutumnAngel
    Forum Member

• AutumnAngel
    replied
    Ewww! Yucky. That happened to me twice when I was younger. That is extremely terrifying when you are 10-11 years old. The same thing happened like Jellybeans. Some ugly man asked me to come over to the car and I just barely walked over there cause I knew better than to get close to a stranger like that; and there he goes just whippin it out -- my sister and I went screaming all the way back to the house. Those freaks need to be thrown on an island together. Sheesh!

Leave a comment:

• Sharky
    Mayor of Paradise

• Sharky
    replied
    quote:
    Originally posted by nickg:
    how come only girls get flashed? how come us guys never get a "pssst...hey sailor, take a look at these!!"????

I did get flashed one time - on duty! A bar in town has a front window (above street level) facing a side street. I approached a bar on the sdie street (head on) in a marked squad in time to see one of our regulars 'press 'em on the glass' for the oncoming traffic. When I made the turn and was visible as a squad, the "lady's" friend dropped to the floor. Our town trollop never flinched. I certainly did though! Uggghhhhh!

Leave a comment:

• kirch
    Forum Member

• kirch
    replied
    Talk to anyone who drives truck for a living -- they get flashed by females pretty regularly. I found this out when I worked one summer as a helper on a moving truck [Wink] .

Leave a comment:

• Pigskin
    Forum Member

• Pigskin
    replied
    I got flashed once...no, twice...well, maybe a few times. I went into this place to get a drink & this girl walked out on this platform & started taking off all her clothes. Apparantly she had done this before because a lot of the regular customers either ignored her or started egging her on, probably making fun of her. It was actually kind of amusing. Now a hairy potbellied guy in a raincoat might be a different story.

Leave a comment:

• nickg
    Forum Member

• nickg
    replied
    quote:
    Originally posted by PeacefulDragon:
    He had binoculars in one hand, and well, you know what was in the other.

a MINI telescope???????

how come only girls get flashed? how come us guys never get a "pssst...hey sailor, take a look at these!!"????

[ 03-06-2003, 01:45 PM: Message edited by: nickg ]

Leave a comment:

• BrickCop
    He who speaks Truth

• BrickCop
    replied
    Peacefuldragon,

So THAT was you guys down there......sorry about that.

FYI- I wasn't "out in the open"- I had a palm tree beside me...

BTW, You forgot to mention how I let out a "Tarzan" yell upon completion the act. [Wink]

Leave a comment:

• PeacefulDragon
    Forum Member

• PeacefulDragon
    replied
    My wife had a similar experience in Spain. Except this guy was sitting up on a small hill overlooking the beach. He had binoculars in one hand, and well, you know what was in the other. Apparently the guy was just sitting out in the open with a beach full of people below him. Maybe this sort of thing is just accepted in Europe?

Leave a comment:

• kirch
    Forum Member

• kirch
    replied
    That happened to my wife twice when she was in France. Once when she was in high school and once in college. Both times the culprits were, uhh, 'pleasuring themselves'. In high school, she and her friends were mortified and ran away. In college, she and her friends started making fun of the guy and laughing. He slunk away in shame.

So now we know what the French are doing instead of fighting.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5494 users online. 311 members and 5183 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X