300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indecent Exposure

Omg...I have been a victim of indecent exposure today. This was the first time and I felt dumbfounded. Whatever possessed this man to show himself like that for? Barf!

Right now, he's in jail as you read this. I'm glad he's taken away so that he can't do it again.

What wierdo.
    "I pity da foo. Stop yo jibba jabba!!"

Kodi/Kadi/fishy/soupy/freaky/, is not ugly.

Comment

Sorry that you had to see that. Who knows what is going on in minds like those people have? I think they have a short circuit somewhere.

Comment

I had it happen to me when i was a little kid, and i remember my mom telling a story of when she was a teen and it happened to her.

In my case, a friend and i were playing out in the front yard. a man pulled up in a car and called us over...back then nobody feared walking up to men in cars...

anyhow, he didnt have pants on. all i could think of was "YUKKK!!" ... and we RAN. it did however start a discussion about sex and men, with mom, sis and me... that was something good at least.

[ 03-06-2003, 02:51 AM: Message edited by: jellybean40 ]
        "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

When my sister was in high school, she was walking to lunch. She walked through an area where the side of the road was wooded. A naked man ran up to her. I can't remember what she did, but he ended up running back into the woods.

I guess the police didn't catch him, they didn't have a clothing description.
          Drug Recognition Expert

Comment

Well, I called the police on him and gave the dispatcher a complete description of this guy. The cops apprehended the suspect and once I verified that the guy was the one who exposed himself, he was placed under arrest.

I'm just glad that this happened to me in lieu of a little girl. At least, now that he's in jail, he won't be able to do that again.
            "I pity da foo. Stop yo jibba jabba!!"

Comment

That happened to my wife twice when she was in France. Once when she was in high school and once in college. Both times the culprits were, uhh, 'pleasuring themselves'. In high school, she and her friends were mortified and ran away. In college, she and her friends started making fun of the guy and laughing. He slunk away in shame.

So now we know what the French are doing instead of fighting.
              Caution and worry never accomplished anything.

Comment

My wife had a similar experience in Spain. Except this guy was sitting up on a small hill overlooking the beach. He had binoculars in one hand, and well, you know what was in the other. Apparently the guy was just sitting out in the open with a beach full of people below him. Maybe this sort of thing is just accepted in Europe?
                "Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day. " -- ???

Comment

Peacefuldragon,

So THAT was you guys down there......sorry about that.

FYI- I wasn't "out in the open"- I had a palm tree beside me...

BTW, You forgot to mention how I let out a "Tarzan" yell upon completion the act. [Wink]
                  Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

quote:
                    Originally posted by PeacefulDragon:
                    He had binoculars in one hand, and well, you know what was in the other.

a MINI telescope???????

how come only girls get flashed? how come us guys never get a "pssst...hey sailor, take a look at these!!"????

[ 03-06-2003, 01:45 PM: Message edited by: nickg ]
                    I'll post, You argue.

Comment

I got flashed once...no, twice...well, maybe a few times. I went into this place to get a drink & this girl walked out on this platform & started taking off all her clothes. Apparantly she had done this before because a lot of the regular customers either ignored her or started egging her on, probably making fun of her. It was actually kind of amusing. Now a hairy potbellied guy in a raincoat might be a different story.

Comment

Talk to anyone who drives truck for a living -- they get flashed by females pretty regularly. I found this out when I worked one summer as a helper on a moving truck [Wink] .
                        Caution and worry never accomplished anything.

Comment

quote:
                          Originally posted by nickg:
                          how come only girls get flashed? how come us guys never get a "pssst...hey sailor, take a look at these!!"????

I did get flashed one time - on duty! A bar in town has a front window (above street level) facing a side street. I approached a bar on the sdie street (head on) in a marked squad in time to see one of our regulars 'press 'em on the glass' for the oncoming traffic. When I made the turn and was visible as a squad, the "lady's" friend dropped to the floor. Our town trollop never flinched. I certainly did though! Uggghhhhh!
                          If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?

Comment

Ewww! Yucky. That happened to me twice when I was younger. That is extremely terrifying when you are 10-11 years old. The same thing happened like Jellybeans. Some ugly man asked me to come over to the car and I just barely walked over there cause I knew better than to get close to a stranger like that; and there he goes just whippin it out -- my sister and I went screaming all the way back to the house. Those freaks need to be thrown on an island together. Sheesh!
                            Dance like no one's watching -- Sing like no one's listening, and work like you don't need the money.

Comment

I feel a story comming on....

One morning before we started our sifts at the salon. The owner was talking about "being a duck" Yanno.. calm on top.. but paddling like hell underwater.... (when things weren't going well)....
                              Later that morning a guy came in and was talkin about how he wanted to get a perm on his hair... So I gave him some books and he laid it on his lap and I was leaning over reading the style book names,...looking for more men's hairstyle books to show him when I noticed out of hte corner of my ye that he had a hole in his sweat pants and his CHOOCHOO was sticking clear out of. I stood up and walked away and tried to talk to the owner to tell her what was going on....

Me: SUE I NEEDA TALK TO YOU NOW!
                              Sue: hold on..
                              Me: NO... NOW NOW NOW...
                              Sue: Gina... Be a duck...
                              Me: SUE FORGET THE DAMN DUCK! I NEEDA TALK NOW!

we go into the back and I tell her whats going on and she said to go tell him we dont have any more men's hairstyle books and can't help him.. so I go up front to tell the guy and he says "ok", stands up closes the book and his THANG is just Stickin out of this whole between his legs and he stood there in akward silence and I just turned around and left...

THEN!!!!! THEN!!!! about a week later I wasriding the city bus home and he was on the bus.. with the same sweat pants on.. and then the bus broke down two blocks befoe my stop.. and I was so scared this freak was gonna follow me home!..... MAN...lol.. That was my personal nightmare with indescent exposure.

I was about 19 at the time.
                              Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4125 users online. 253 members and 3872 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X