300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adieu for just awhile

Well, Mitzi has crashed. I ended up in my drs office unable to stop crying yesterday. Today is no better. SO, I'm being put on major bedrest and medications (wheeee!) I don't want to go this route but I have to mend somehow. I don't know if this will even work.
    My son's unsucessful surgery has triggered a major anxiety attack I can not control.
    I already told Joseph about this and thought I would be ok enough to rest AND stay on the compter but no go.....I HAVE to get over this somehow and I'me doing a lousy job of it. (The thought of me in a stall in a woman's room holding a diet coke with my head up against the wall crying does bring a few smiles though! lol)
    I will be back when I am well. You guys STAY SAFE, HAVE FUN and don't do anything I wouldn't do (Hey, I left you with a REAL wide range of possibilities there! lol)

[ 03-05-2002: Message edited by: Mitzi ]

Good luck, and get well.
    Education is nothing without experience to back it up.

Comment

Rest, take care of YOURself, and in this case listen to your doctors. the medication will help but be sure to talk to someone, be it a professional or friend. someone you can let it all out to. you need to get better for yourself and also so you can be there for your family.

I myself am going on L-theanine for stress (an over the counter treatment) before i get something from my doc. the new job has me STRESSED...only because i dont know it yet and i HATE not knowing what i'm doing! ...it's a major stress to me.

i hope whatever is prescribed for you helps you deal with everything and feel better soon. and dont forget PM if you need to vent. Jill
      "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

Hey Mitzi -- we need you here, so you rest up, take care and just get well. we'll still be here when you get back. may the Lord bless you and your family and i hope everything is well with you soon.
        I'll post, You argue.

Comment

Mitzi,

Please take good care of yourself. Hope to see you back here soon.

Piper

Comment

Mitzi, Hang in there. It takes six weeks for some of those medications to really start working right. Praying for you, Joseph
            Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4494 users online. 314 members and 4180 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X