300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween

What do you remember the most about the days when you went out on Halloween to get candy?
    "Hope for the best and prepare for the worst."

I still do go around and get candy! I dressed up today and I
    LETS GO CAPS!!

LETS GO TERPS!!

Comment

My parents never would have spent money on customes like parents do today (I am NOT one of them that spend a fortune). We were very creative back then and used things around the house. I remember wearing my brother, Joe's football uniform, and my little brother, Mike, wore my cheerleading uniform one year. We'd use cardboard boxes, decorated them and go out as a present - things like that.

I remember with every apple that we got, my mom would throw them away automatically because we had heard about an incident where someone put a razor blade in one. Sick people. For the most part, trick-or-treating back when I was a kid was a lot of fun.

My Mikey is looking forward to going out tonight. He's going as a vampire, and my Anthony is going as a shiek.

Comment

I remember one year I was campaigning for certain causes (after I got the candy of course). I'd say, "thank you, vote yes on Measure __!" Imagine, a dumb*****ed little 12 year old telling people how to vote.

Ah, not much has changed except I'm 10 years older and not so little anymore. And I gave up trick-or-treating.

Mike
        "Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world!" -- Captain Lance Murdoch, The Simpsons

Comment

I remember dragging pillow cases full of candy around the neighborhood.

But the absolute best Halloween was when I beat my friends to the next house and the guy at the door gave me a can of Sprite because he thought I had the best costume of the night. That was sweet! Nothing like an 8 year old hyped up on sugar at 9 PM!!
          If we're not supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?

Comment

I remember we used to throw water ballons at cars. The last time we did it, some guy turned out his Doberman on me and it bit me on the ***** and I started crying! It caught me on my bike! I retired after that!

Then we would hang out with our friends and eat candy we got from other kids. They had to pay us protection candy!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4380 users online. 313 members and 4067 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X