300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally!! Some Nice Weather!!

I can't believe it! It was in the lower 60's today in South West Kentucky. Shooter, I hope you got some of our little "heat wave." It's funny, though, how after a hard winter, 60 degrees feels almost hot, but after a hot summer, 60 can feel like an Arctic Freeze.
    May the sun shine bright and warm on all of our Yankee friends soon.

Yesterday afternoon when I got home from work, it was 72* (at about 1630).

It's now 0445 and 19*.

Gotta love living in a high desert [Eek!]

This time of year, 30 and 40 degree temperature swings from morning to evening are not all that unusual, though.
    Optimistic pessimist: Hope for the best, but expect the worst.

Jack

[email protected]

Comment

quote:
      Originally posted by KYGlockShooter:
      May the sun shine bright and warm on all of our Yankee friends soon.

Thanks, it's here! i see grass, i see grass!! the sun is out and it's 54 degrees... i want to call out sick! feels like summer to me lol
      "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

Yesterday it was 40 degrees, right now it's 65 degrees. Tomorrow? Try 38-40 degrees with a cold rain/snow mix. GRRR!!!! Let it be spring already!!!
        If we're not supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?

Comment

Nice weather indeed..... I love it.

Severe Weather Alert from the National Weather Service

...WEST GLACIER REGION-FLATHEAD/MISSION VALLEYS- BITTERROOT/SAPPHIRE MOUNTAINS-BLACKFOOT REGION- INCLUDING...DRUMMOND...SEELEY LAKE...KALISPELL...POLSON... ST. IGNATIUS...SULA...SWAN LAKE
          ...A WINTER STORM WARNING CONTINUES FOR THE FLATHEAD AND MISSION VALLEYS AND THE NORTHWEST AND WEST CENTRAL MOUNTAINS TODAY THROUGH THURSDAY...

TOTAL SNOW ACCUMULATIONS OF 10 TO 14 INCHES IN THE VALLEYS AND 1 TO 2 FEET IN THE MOUNTAINS ARE EXPECTED TODAY THROUGH THURSDAY. IN ADDITION...GUSTY SOUTHWEST WINDS OF 15 TO 30 MPH WITH GUSTS TO 40 MPH IN THE MOUNTAINS WILL CAUSE SIGNIFICANT BLOWING AND DRIFTING OF SNOW....

Comment

It was 68 degrees here today and beautiful!! It was a welcome change from all the snow, sleet, freezing rain and wind we've been having.

Comment

84 degrees here, 89 in Miami. It's gonna be a long , hot summer!

Comment

This updated from my last post ..... Man I love this and I have the next 2 days off... 2-3 feet at 3000' and I live at 4100' wooooooo
                hoooooooo
                Did I mention that I love this kind of weather...

Severe Weather Alert from the National Weather Service

...KOOTENAI/CABINET REGION-LOWER CLARK FORK REGION- INCLUDING...LIBBY...EUREKA...NOXON...THOMPSON FALLS...SUPERIOR
                ...A WINTER STORM WARNING CONTINUES FOR THE KOOTENAI...CABINET AND LOWER CLARK FORK REGIONS ABOVE 3000 FEET TONIGHT THROUGH FRIDAY... ...A WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY CONTINUES BELOW 3000 FEET FOR THE KOOTENAI...CABINET...AND LOWER CLARK FORK REGIONS TONIGHT THROUGH FRIDAY...

TOTAL SNOW ACCUMULATIONS OF 2 TO 3 FEET ARE EXPECTED TONIGHT THROUGH FRIDAY ABOVE 3000 FEET. IN ADDITION...GUSTY SOUTHWEST WINDS OF 20 TO 40 MPH OVER HIGHER TERRAIN WILL CAUSE SIGNIFICANT BLOWING AND DRIFTING OF SNOW.

IN THE VALLEYS BELOW 3000 FEET...TOTAL SNOW ACCUMULATIONS OF 6 TO 10 INCHES ARE EXPECTED TONIGHT THROUGH FRIDAY. LIGHT SNOW WILL BECOME MODERATE AT TIMES TONIGHT AND AGAIN THURSDAY NIGHT. OCCASIONAL GUSTY SOUTHWEST WINDS OF 15 TO 25 MPH WILL CAUSE AREAS OF BLOWING AND DRIFTING SNOW.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5045 users online. 338 members and 4707 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X