Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CONGRATUALTIONS, APOPKA LITTLE LEAGUE!!!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CONGRATUALTIONS, APOPKA LITTLE LEAGUE!!!

The Apopka, FL Little League All Stars are heading to Harrisburg for the Little League World Series. If anyone else enjoys watching these little guys with big hearts play ball the way it was intended, give an extra cheer for these guys!

Most enjoyable because they play for the fun of the sport. I just wish pro sports still did this.
    "To each his own"

Comment

By the way, here's the article.

Comment

My husband is a Little League umpire and has been for 10 years. He just loves doing it and really enjoys the kids.

Comment

Those kids put their all into their games. That is what baseball is all about. Major leaguers of all sports should take notice.

Comment

One of my very favorite times of the year is when little league baseball starts. I've watched all my kids go through the league here, and it's probably one of the best in my area. (But I hate it that politics even makes its way into LL)

I coached t-ball when I was still w/my ex, and it was a blast. God, kids are great.

My son, Anthony has made tournament every year that he's been playing (since pee-wee) and his team has come, "Oh so close, but yet so far" from making their way to Williamsport (11-12 year olds). <sighs> Next year...

Comment

I once got thrown out of a game.....by my own husband! lol I was sitting in the stands and was teasing him and went "BOO! Where are your glasses?" He said, "You're outta here" I though he was kidding me but he pointed out that I wasn't setting the right example and that he didn't allow that stuff.
              So, I left, hanging my head. lol He didn't stop there. As I was walking out by the outfield fence, he came out and said, "Honey, as a teacher, you should know better." lol I gave him a glare and said, "Hey, ump, don't push it.....I'm the one that cooks dinner and does other stuff too, remember?"
              He just smiled. lol He was right.....I just wasn't thinking. (hehehhe I left there and went shopping so it cost him!) lol!

Comment

They made it to the World Championship!!! What a game today! I really didn't know how they'd bounce back after their loss to New York, but they put their game faces on and charged ahead.

Good going, guys!!!

Comment

Exiting game going on right now. Anyone else here besides me and FLLaw who's following the LLWS?

Comment

What a heartbreak, but a great game. Whoever says baseball is boring doesn't ever watch games like this! Those guys put everything they had in the game and refused to give up.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3462 users online. 199 members and 3263 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X