300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 85 to 25 in 5 hours

Boo hoo, where's a crying emoticon when you need one? I'm back in good o'l Vermont. Had to pretty good flights today and I'm alive. LOL

I had a great time in southern FL, saw a dead body and everything. Some kid was whacked on a bicycle on US 41 in Naples. I couldn't be a cop...I nearly threw up just seeing the kids leg sticking out of the sheet. [Eek!]

Yesterday was my birthday and ya know what my inlaws did to me? We went to Joe's Crab Shack for dinner and they made the waiters sing to me and my husband (his bday is in a week). I could have done without us having to bite two pointed cups together (ya know..like the snowcone ones) and put menus under our arms and cluck like chickens......lemme tell ya...payback is a @&@^! LOL

Anyway, I can't say it's good to be home, but whatcha gonna do? Right Lictalon?
    "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Are you kidding? I left last Friday at 1pm and could only drive until 11:30 or so, then let my dad. This time, I was sooo eager to get home I drove from 6:30am to 3am, let my dad drive for 30 minutes, then drove the rest of the way. I was jumpin at the bit to see NH!

I'll tell you, I leaped for joy when I hit 91, even though Mass State PD was CRAWLING over the highway...they were thicker than flies. 25 cars!

Anyway, glad you enjoyed your trip...we'll compare notes!
    I haven't felt this good since we stole the 2000 elections!--Ned Flanders

Comment

I spent my vacation laying on a beach getting brown and I flew, so I was home a lot quicker. I was NOT happy to see the snow!!

Ho hum..... [Frown]
      "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Comment

Tprspouse, we have to work on your priorities. The far northeast is the way to go Go meet up with Lictalon across the river and meet at the Dunkin Donuts in Keene (BTDT !).

I wish my inlaws still lived in VT. We used go vacation in Chester every year. I'm strongly thinking of retiring there in 20 years depending on where my kids are and what they are doing.

By the way its about 65 degrees out and my kids are running around the backyard in t-shirts chasing each other. I sure wish we had seasons here [Wink]
        If you see me running try to keep up!

Comment

I wish we had seasons too. Florida is always warm. We have had one brief cold spell hear. Sometimes, I walk outside before I get ready to go out to see if I should wear jeans or shorts. Then you go into a restaurant and they have the heat up cause *it's winter* and I then wish I had worn shorts. aarrgghh

Comment

At the swamp buggie races the natives were wearing JEANS!!!!!! I could barely breathe it was so hot. I was pouring spring water all over myself!! [Eek!]

Comment

Mitzi and LeeRoy,
              I will send you some of our weather. It snowed a couple of inches in the last 24 hours and it has got to be 15 degrees outside.

Maybe I should have applied somewhere warmer. I can't wait for spring!!!
              Drug Recognition Expert

Comment

What's with everyone who goes to Florida seeing dead bodies ? [Eek!]
                There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot.

Steven Wright

Comment

I've lived in Florida most of my life and have never seen a dead body.

Comment

LeeRoy said:

quote:
                    Go meet up with Lictalon across the river and meet at the Dunkin Donuts in Keene (BTDT !).
                    Not a bad idea, but we'd never find each other. They're thicker than fleas in Keene.

I have to agree with those who call Florida not the South...I mean, as soon as we got south of CT, we stopped seeing D&D...as soon as we hit Florida, they were back.

Same with Applebees...aparrently Northern restuarants have only invaded one southern state.
                    I haven't felt this good since we stole the 2000 elections!--Ned Flanders

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6141 users online. 337 members and 5804 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X