300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am complete

Some people gain a sense of completness throught helping others; some gain a feeling of completness through religion or perhaps meditation; others find completness through friends and family... I've discovered that the 46" Hitachi wide screen TV that I just bought gives me the feeling of completness I've never felt before .

This thing is 46" of mind blowing, eye-popping, drop-down, jump out of your seat excitment. I can believe I waited this long to get one. I recommend to all the men in this forum, do what it takes to convince your wives to let you buy a big screen TV. To the ladies in this forum, well, you don't have to do any convincing to you husbands. To the ladies without a husband..get a big screen TV, then you will get husbands [Wink] .

Got to go, I'm watching my bigass TV!!!

I agree... If you want to purchase a TV and live in Eastern Texas, PM me...I now sell electronics.

We got in a 65 inch Sony HDTV today...Niiiiiice. Only $3,000. [Eek!]

Comment

SHHHHHHHHHH! Don't let my husband hear you!

Comment

Hey, are HDTVs worth it yet? I mean, there aren't a whole lot of channels that support the HD standard; and to my understanding, you have to shell out even more money just to buy a box that'll let you watch normal T.V (not that there's anything worth watching)... So, do you think HDTV prices are going to be dropping noticably in the next few years? We'd really only buy one for watching DVDs, anyway...
        Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass.
        -Mark Twain

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by n567:
          Hey, are HDTVs worth it yet? I mean, there aren't a whole lot of channels that support the HD standard; and to my understanding, you have to shell out even more money just to buy a box that'll let you watch normal T.V (not that there's anything worth watching)... So, do you think HDTV prices are going to be dropping noticably in the next few years? We'd really only buy one for watching DVDs, anyway...

Bare with me, I have only been working in Electronics for a week. To answer your question, it depends on you and what you are willinging to buy. By 2006, MOST channels will be broadcasted in High Definition. Currently, VERY few do it. If you have Dish Network or some other Satilite company, it may be worth it. If you have cable, hold off on it for a while longer. Prices will be dropping big time in the next two or three years. Best bet: Wait for about a year or two and see what is out there. A lot can change in the next two years....

Comment

With a TV that big, I fear that I would have to sit at the far end of the living room to see the whole screen.
            Drug Recognition Expert

Comment

Don't waste your $$$$... Wait a few years and the price will fall big time. HDTV is nice but not worth it yet. Once all systems go to HDTV then it will worth it. You would also be wasting your hard earned $$$ if you purchase an HDTV to view your DVD's. The DVD's upgrade your picture quality on an Analog TV to Digital quality. I have exhaustively researched this DVD product, as I am looking to get a DVD home theater system, trust me when I say save your $$$. I remember when DSS came out I spent $500.00 on one, now I can get the same thing for free.

Comment

quote:
                "Got to go, I'm watching my bigass TV!!! "
                I just discovered im in love with sideshow Bob. Its all about the humor. [Wink] FYI I just bought a new tv.. but hardly as big.... unlike men.. women don't need to compensate....DOH! just kidding guys. [Wink]
                Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

quote:
                  Don't waste your $$$$... Wait a few years and the price will fall big time. HDTV is nice but not worth it yet. Once all systems go to HDTV then it will worth it. You would also be wasting your hard earned $$$ if you purchase an HDTV to view your DVD's. The DVD's upgrade your picture quality on an Analog TV to Digital quality. I have exhaustively researched this DVD product, as I am looking to get a DVD home theater system, trust me when I say save your $$$. I remember when DSS came out I spent $500.00 on one, now I can get the same thing for free.
                  MadMax

Yep, your probably right, I payed a bundle for my TV and I'll probably be kicking myself in a couple of years when the same TV is half the price. However, I made the mistake of just going to look at the TV, for some reason all lodgic goes out the window when you're standing there looking at it. My advice for people who are concerned about the price is, don't even go look at the TV because you'll end up buying it.

I have no idea when it comes to the technical aspect of the TV, i.e HDTV, Analog TV, Digital quality, whatever..I went, I saw, I bought!! What I do know is that I've never seen a TV with a more clear picture as my TV, DVD's are incredibly clear.

quote:
                  With a TV that big, I fear that I would have to sit at the far end of the living room to see the whole screen.

My living room isn't all that big and I have no problem with viewing the whole screen. In fact, I find that it's almost like sitting in a theatre. The difference is I'm sitting on my couch with no loud, irritating people, or worse, teenagers, sitting around me.

Traffic_Godess You'd love watching a hockey game on the spectacular piece of kit!!

I love me TV .

Comment

quote:
                    FYI I just bought a new tv.. but hardly as big.... unlike men.. women don't need to compensate....DOH! just kidding guys
                    The bigger the better baby !!

Comment

HDTV is worth it now if you are a big video game player. A lot of games now come with the option for high-def and 5.1 surround. It really enhances the experience.

However, working for the cable company as I do, I agree- if you don't play games, hold off for a couple years.
                      I am disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious? - Mr. Sparkle

Comment

I think it'd be wise to hold out for now... Though the video games would be fun on a 62" plasma screen... Samsung has this really nice one I saw, I think...

But I have a PS2, and I read only the XBOX supports HDTV, anyone with a PS2 and HDTV know differant?
                        Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass.
                        -Mark Twain

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5131 users online. 320 members and 4811 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X