Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What to buy a present for the new mother and her girl baby?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to buy a present for the new mother and her girl baby?

Hello friends,

One of my friend in U.S had a girl baby on 9th Aug. I want to buy a present to her BUT i unfortunately dont know what to buy to a new mom and her baby? Can you pls help me?

Take care and have fun all
    "A good cop stays a rookie at heart, excited by every shift."
    www.copsworld-wide.cjb.net
    Stay Safe, @NeoCop

Hi NeoCop,

I'm only here for a minute but my suggestions are as follows...

1. It is good you remembered the mother. There is nothing nicer then when a new mother also gets a gift besides the many gifts the new baby gets!

2. In my opinion I would take into consideration the finacial status of the family having the baby. For example, if I know that the family is poor, I will give lots of diapers, baby towels and face clothes... a sort of care package. If they are not short of money then I might go for a gift certificate or a beautiful PINK dress or jumper. Also, a small savings bond is an idea.

3. For the mother, Body Shop products are good.... something colourful and joyful to help with any post depression. A gift certificate for 30 dollars worth of Molly Maid or something like that.

Much depends also on how close they are to you and how much YOU have to spend. Of course there are lots of toys!!! If you buy clothes, buy for when the baby is older. For example, buy a jumper that is size 6 months!!

Have fun shopping!!!

Comment

Neo,

In regards to a baby gift, I agree with WW on the everyday necessities but if the parents are well prepared with these items then I would buy the baby a keepsake, something you would only find in Turkey. Perhaps a charm for a bracelet or a tiny gold symbol of your country on a delicate chain. I am still single and therefore have no children, but if I had a baby girl I would want my daughter to have something she could cherish and possibly hand down to her own daughter in remembrance of a good friend in a far away land.

Nellie

[ 08-13-2001: Message edited by: Neltja ]
      When you meet someone better than yourself, turn your thoughts to becoming his equal. When you meet someone not as good as you are, look within and examine yourself....

Comment

I would get the mom a gift certificate to a popular clothing store so that she could get a new outfit since losing all the baby weight. And i would get the baby a savings bond.
        "To each his own"

Comment

well friends i cant buy something big and expensive at the moment...plus i am going to send it from one continent to another. Thanx for the suggestions...

Nell, i like your idea my friend...thank you so much...ohh..ofcourse thanx to WW and ftrphxcop too
          "A good cop stays a rookie at heart, excited by every shift."
          www.copsworld-wide.cjb.net
          Stay Safe, @NeoCop

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4288 users online. 303 members and 3985 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X