Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pressing Snooze Button....Are You Awake?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pressing Snooze Button....Are You Awake?

Who invented the snooze button, anyway?

Friday

[ 03-01-2002: Message edited by: Friday ]

I only use a alarm clock that has no snooze. I used to not use a alarm clock at all. Lately I have been getting up before the alarm even has a chance to go off. I normally go to bed as soon as I get home from dropping sandie off at work and sleep a nice day away. I think I have the best schedule LOL

Klar
    Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

I always set the alarm. And wake up about ten to fifteen minutes before it goes off. If I go ahead and get up and have that first cup of coffee, I'm fine for the day. If I decided to give it another few minutes, seems to take forever to wake up, and I'm groggy and more grouchy than usual for the first few hours.
      6P1 (retired)

Comment

Same routine for me every morning:

5am my alarm clock goes off and I hit the snooze button. By 5:01am, I'm turning the alarm clock completly off. By 5:05am, I'm in the shower and getting ready for the day.

I'm always afraid the snooze feature will fail and I'll be late for work. I hate being late for anything.

Comment

I never use the snooze button because I hate being late. I suppose I'm just used to getting up on time.

I believe I got that from my Navy days. You know... having to wake up with only 3 to 4 hours sleep a night.

Anyway, my wife is nothing like that. She's one of those types that sets her alarm 30 minutes before she knows that she has to get dressed for work.

Even though she sets her alarm early, she still manages to show up late for work just about every day of the week.

Geez, it must be nice knowing that you can show up late for work and not have anyone say anything about it.

If I'm late, I get written up.
          Attitude is a reflection of leadership.

Comment

And then there are people like my daughter. This morning she aimed for the snooze button but hit something else and the alarm didn't go off. She managed to leave home on time but my granddaughter was really cranky because mom didn't have time to help with her ponytails.

Comment

Not sure who invented it but I sure use it a lot. I'm not one to jump out of bed on the first or second alarm if I was I'd had been a fireman.
              Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

I always use the snooze button.... just 5 more minutes, just 5 more minutes, just 5 more minutes, just 5 more minutes, just 5 more minutes, just 5 more minutes, and then I barely make it to work on time! I am not a morning person in the winter.

Comment

I set the alarm for an hour and a half before i am really supposed to get up then somehow sleep thru the whole hour and a half and only wake up to the most annoying voice on the radio. Then i know its time to get up because his show starts at 6am. Has worked for me for 13 years. If its not broke don't fix it. Plus i put the alarm clock across the room so i have to actually get out of bed to rid my brain of his horrible chatter about womens tatas. Anybody else ever listen to Howard Stern?
                  "To each his own"

Comment

That button ****ES me off! My husband thinks it was invented so that you can set your clock an hour before you have to get up and hit it over and over again until I finally KICK HIM and yell "GET UP!" Sheesh, of all the stupid buttons in the world, that would be right up there with "flash".
                    Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

Sorry InSane, but it's the other way around in my house. The alarm clock is on my side of the bed & my wife has me hit the snooze button when it goes off. She has to get up first because she leaves for work before me. The snooze is 7 minutes & then the alarm goes off again. Some mornings she wants me to hit it again but usually my growl will convince her it's time to get up. My alarm is when she walks back into the bedroom & turns the lights on.

And I can't STAND Howard Stern. Is there a more obnoxious person in the world? And what is it with good-looking women wanting to strip for him, especially after the way he treats women? He is so ugly! Yuck!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5061 users online. 284 members and 4777 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X