• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Mitzi, it wasn't me

Man bites cat

From AAP
    29oct01

POLICE say a man who was alleged to have almost bitten off the head of a kitten still had fur in his mouth when taken into custody.

They say the 35-year-old New Zealand man was arrested and held in custody after the alleged incident.

He will appear in a New Zealand district court on an animal cruelty charge and another of intimidation.

Sergeant Clifford Paxton says the 10-week-old kitten died after its neck was allegedly severed by the man's teeth.

The incident followed an argument between the man and the owner of the cat.
    "Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open." Sir James Dewar 1842-1923

Oh my god....People are SO sick!

Comment

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Comment

What actually happened was the guy was sitting at home playing with the kitten, putting it in his mouth and taking it out again, and he was not paying attention to his wife. Finally his wife asked, "What's the matter, cat got your tongue?". Causing him to convulse with laughter accidentally biting the poor kittys head nearly off.

Artie later administered the dead cat test.

Comment

Mike, go stand in the corner for that one and don't come out til I say you can. lol

Comment

Has anyone seen my 10 week old kitten anywhere? Here kitty kitty kitty!

just kidding, i actually do like cats
            "REMEMBER, COPS ARE YOUR FRIENDS !!"

Comment

YOU, in the corner too! But not with Mike.....you are too much alike! lol

Comment

His comment to reporters afterwards..."They DO taste like chicken!!!

I could REALLLLY take this in a downward, spiral, but I'll forego that for now

Comment

DANG! I'm running out of corners...You, on the roof! Til I say you can come down. All you guys are just too much alike! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Artie:
                    Man bites cat

They say the 35-year-old New Zealand man was arrested and held in custody after the alleged incident.

A KiWi, that explains everything

Jim Burnes

Comment

Damn fur always gets caught in your teeth.
                      "Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open." Sir James Dewar 1842-1923

Comment

*sigh* I wish Bubba were still here...He would clean up with ALL of you! lol

Comment

Guess I'll stay out of this one.
                          6P1 (retired)

Comment

LOL I think cats are cute and cuddly but they doo taste pretty good if they get on your nerves,LOL.

Klar
                            Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Originally posted by FLLawdog:

I could REALLLLY take this in a downward, spiral, but I'll forego that for now
                              Take it on the downward spiral. I dare you
                              Don't Fight Fair!
                              Fight To Win!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6299 users online. 378 members and 5921 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X