Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JKT:

(((((((( Jack )))))))) LOL ya nut
    "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

Originally posted by wonderwoman:
      we can just say we are constantly pregnant!
      Then there was the time when I was about 14 years old. I had just started as a carry-out boy in a grocery store. The owner had instructed me to give everyone a big smile and to be friendly.

This one lady came through the line. She was ah ah ah rather large, but only in the belly. I asked her when the baby was due.

She stared at me for what seemed like forever then in an icy voice replied, "don't be a fuc**** smart a** young man, I'm NOT pregnant!" She then walked out without paying for or taking her groceries with her. Guess the store owner never found out why she didn't shop there any more, because I worked there for several years after that!
      6P1 (retired)

Comment

Alright. As if I wasn't depressed enough already. I'm walking into briefing this afternoon and a buddy of mine from day shift that I haven't seen in 2-3 months is coming out. We normally don't ee each other becaus eof shift overlap but he was in doing some booking paper work.

Anyway, first thing out of his mouth is not Hi, How are you?, how's the wife and kids? NO! It's " Dude, what's up with that gut?"

DesertRat now walks away, bottom lip quivering in the dirt, kicking little pebbles as he goes.

Comment

It'll be all right DR, The first step is admitting you are fat and the second is joining a gym/meat market to look at all the other fat people who are finally aware of thier problem. I was there about a year ago and once you get started on the whole diet and exercise thing, it makes you feel alot better. And just remember the person who was so insensitive to not say hi and just comment on your gut is going to recieve that karma thing and a couple years down the road will be sporting a new gut.

Anyone get a chance to see Shallow Hal, go for it. I saw the sneak preview and laughed the entire movie.
          "To each his own"

Comment

Originally posted by ftrphxcop:
            And just remember the person who was so insensitive to not say hi and just comment on your gut is going to recieve that karma thing and a couple years down the road will be sporting a new gut.
            Uh-huh, I think you are right. I remember one time, (early in my career) when a teenager who was overweight was being a real jerk. ****ed me off so much that I called out to him, "HEY FAT BOY, GET YOUR *** OVER HERE!"

I do believe I am paying for that totally insensitive and inappropriate (even if true) use of words now!
            6P1 (retired)

Comment

LMAO
              "To each his own"

Comment

once you get started on the whole diet and exercise thing, it makes you feel alot better.

Anyone get a chance to see Shallow Hal, go for it. I saw the sneak preview and laughed the entire movie.

That's the part that makes me mad. Three years ago I was in tip top shape. I've just slid lately.

As for the movie. My "almost 12" year old daughter is dying to see it. Appropriate in your opinion?

Comment

Hey Mitzi, what do you mean: "Not when you are 50"? You mean you can't get prego when you are 50? I'm still going strong at 47! I was hoping to have 10 more!

Comment

Yeah its appropiate for 12. No really bad parts, just pure comedy.
                    "To each his own"

Comment

Yeah its appropiate for 12. No really bad parts, just pure comedy.
                      Thanks. She thinks Dad's a little over protective of the girls. Probably right.

Comment

No problem, I learned my lesson when i took my kids to see "Me, Myself and Irene" My sister said it was real funny but forgot to mention the part with the male member and my son screamed out after everyone stopped laughing and said "whats that mom?" The theater got real quiet while everyone snickered and giggled waiting for me to tell him what it was.
                        "To each his own"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5637 users online. 344 members and 5293 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X