300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tv/movie

Which cop shows or movies drive you up the wall because they are soooo out there?

I personally can't get enough Texas Ranger and Steven Seagal stuff but my dh r***es me about how impossible that stuff is.

Do those type of shows drive you crazy?
    Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear. Ambrose Redmoon

Pretty much ALL of them!
    People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

Naked Gun: 33 1/3
      "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
      -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

COPS

Bad Boys, Bad Boys, whatcha gonna do.......

Comment

quote:
          Personally, I can't wait to see 'Frank Booth - LEO' when it comes to TV.
          Psshhh! Frank Booth. He is suchhh a HAM.

I saw a really dumb cop movie with Kristy Swanson and Charlie Sheen -- I want to say 'Joyride' or something. I don't like the cop movies that portray POs as stupid. It just simply isn't realistic.
          Dance like no one's watching -- Sing like no one's listening, and work like you don't need the money.

Comment

Super Troopers!!!!!!!!!

Ken
            The Moral Majority is.......neither!!

Comment

C'mon, Spec, we all know you want one of those gun safes Will Smith had ... and we know you want Will Smith's condo ... and Will Smith's Porsche ... and Will Smith's hookers ...

Comment

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, World.
                " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

quote:
                  Originally posted by 207:
                  It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, World.

That was one of the funniest movis I have ever seen. Thanks for reminding me (how old I am )
                  Optimistic pessimist: Hope for the best, but expect the worst.

Jack

[email protected]

Comment

the SIMPSONS did an excellent take off from mad mad mad world with Bilko in his car sailing down the stream, with Bart on the shore telling him which short cut to take
                    BOY MAD MAD WORLD is CLASSIC, what an excellent film, I could watch it ANYTIME, anybody see the SIMPSONS take on it ? Really good, they've got Bilko and the car to a tee !!

quote:
                    Originally posted by noaimhere:
                    Steven Seagal stuff but my dh r***es me about how impossible that stuff is.

SEAGAL is a master actor, boy would you feel safe with this guy ?? He has made 10 movies and my best couple from the list are :

Out For Justice
                    Back in the days of the three word titles, this was the simplest formula. Seagal goes after a bad guy in his own neighborhood, beating up anyone who won't give him information. He even goes to the same bar TWICE to beat people up!

Fire Down Below
                    This was another environmental piece. It's completely great how Seagal comes into this small town, makes everybody's lives better and takes out all the bad guys. This character is such an expert marksman that he can shoot the wick off a lit stick of dynamite. It's wonderful stuff and hugely enjoyable better than the plot-heavy and pseudo-biographical Above the Law.
                    from your old mate
                    c h i e f y
                    global chiefy to yer seadog seafarin' maties

Comment

Training Day was the biggest fallacy of them all.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3183 users online. 195 members and 2988 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X