X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumb crook award goes to.....

...the idiot that tried to carjack 2 of MY PD's officers:

IDIOT
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
    -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Job security is a wonderful thing, isn't it? Makes me feel warm and fuzzy knowing people like this are out there, and quite willing to keep me gainfully employed.
    I'd just like to thank all the stupid people out there...You helped pay for my kids' Christmas.

Comment

LMAO... What a idiot. You'll have to send that one in to the Darwin award site!
      " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

Doesn't surprise me that he is from Mackenzie. That town has some "different" people living in it.

Comment

That is just too funny.

Comment

http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/news/columnists/colmoroney02252003.htm

Heres one for the "Dumb Criminal Files"
            Once in a while ya get shown the light in the strangest of places if ya look at it right..

Comment

Hey K9, that's a good one too! LMAO!!
              "Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day. " -- ???

Comment

What's sad is that our Asst. DA will probably allow the charges to be plea barhained down to 'unauthorized use of a motor vehicle' and 'disorderly conduct'....
                "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
                -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6339 users online. 348 members and 5991 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X