300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think a woman could be president

I'm not going to make a comment on this one I don;t want to get in s$it. No just joking I believe a stong capable woman could handle the job. My girl friend is sitting next to me.
    Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Seems like a ridiculous question to me. Of course a woman can handle the job. Of course the fact that the question not only occured to you but was one you found worthy enough of consideration to post is very telling.
    "They want the federal government controlling Social Security like it's some kind of federal program" ~George W. Bush, November 2, 2000

Comment

I think eventaully we wll have a woman president in the states here. How well she does will remain to be seen but I feel that she will not do any worse than some of the people we have had in office in the past. I believe if the right lady is elected then the United States will be a much stronger nation than it is now. I will wait and see if a lady worthwhile of leading this country will put a bid in to acheive that lofty office.

Klar
      Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Why not? One just got through running things while her husband held the title.

Comment

Of course a woman could be president.

You gotta wonder though, what are we going to call her husband then--the First Gentleman?

Comment

I think they could, just like a black person could...

but it actually happening... not for a while. Hopefully before I die, but I am not going to bet on it.
            Education is nothing without experience to back it up.

Comment

After menopause, yes!
              People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

Goodgirl I know a woman could handle the job as President especially a woman like Sen Barbara Boxer I'm not sure what state she reprsents. I never want to offend you again can we call a peace treaty.
                Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

Behind every good man there is a better woman.

I really don't know if a woman would be a good president. I agree that she would not mess up any worse then the men we have had, but as far as running a whole country i just don't know.
                  "To each his own"

Comment

The right woman would make just as good a President as the right man!

P.S. to Dave..... From what I hear about menopause, I think during war times a woman "in menopause" would be perfect! Don't you?

Comment

I believe the best Prime Minister we ever had in England was Margaret Thatcher..
                      We could use a few more like her.

I have no doubt the right woman in the USA as President would certainly shake things up in a good way

Comment

Of couse a woman could, one like Ann Coulter or Peggy Noonan, heck even our current First Lady would do a good job! besides GW would make a very fine "First Guy"

Rez

Comment

I know I'm the minority on this, but I just don't think a woman would make a good president. I don't think MOST women could handle it. I know I couldn't. I take things to heart, and there's also that PMS factor. That in itself is scary!

Comment

Sure why not. I mean what's the big deal about another Bush in the White House?????

Comment

Joseph, Joseph, Joseph,

Man you DO like to keep the pot stirred up don't you?

I can think of a couple of ladies that just might be a good president. Unfortunately, Wonderwoman is a Canadian and Blonde is a Brit. Oh well.
                              6P1 (retired)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5910 users online. 346 members and 5564 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X