Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If You Think Sushi Is Bad, DO NOT Ask About Hotdogs!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If You Think Sushi Is Bad, DO NOT Ask About Hotdogs!

Really! You do not, absolutely do not want to know what they are made of. And don't get me started on jerky sticks, either.

Friday

2 ways to describe hotdogs:

Lips and ***holes.

Everything but the squeal.

Comment

I have to agree! There are SOME things we really don't want to know.

Now, I'd like mustard and a little relish on mine, please!
      6P1 (retired)

Comment

Oh No! Not relish! Do you know what relish is made of?

Starts with "w" ends with "m" and I'm not making it up. Been there, seen that.

Friday

Comment

LOL Well you have managed to list the two foods that I do not eat. I hate and refuse to eat sushi and I will only eat hotdogs if I have no other recourse. I sound weird huh? Is it because I actually like to eat rats, cats, dogs, monkeys, horses, cows, deer, and other assorted four legged creatures? LOL

Klar
          Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Yeah theres alot of things in them dawgs. If you can't handle the truth don't read the label just put on your chili and mustard and eat.
            Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

Love hotdogs! Chili, cheese, mustard, onions, relish...pile it on. Yum, yum! Quit reading the packaging labels & you'll be fine.

Comment

And then there's PEANUT BUTTER!

Did you know...that the FDA allows a certain amount of rodent hair and rodent droppings to be IN peanut butter? Why? Because, according to the FDA, it's impossible to keep rodents out of the peanuts while they are in storage.

[ 02-28-2002: Message edited by: shooter1201 ]
                "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
                -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

Two thinkgs you don't want to watch being made...sausage and laws
                  Paul

Comment

Actually the making of sausage is down right fascinating, when compared to making laws. . .
                    6P1 (retired)

Comment

LOL I like sausage and what goes into it. I worked at a meat packing plant for awhile after getting out of the military and actually enjoyed making tripe and watching sausage being made. I know from experiance exactly how little is left on the bones as they head for disposal area.

Klar
                      Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3967 users online. 157 members and 3810 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X