300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conflict of interest?

Have any of you spouses/So's had to quit your job and find another one because your husband/so deals with the same dirtbag where you work? This is getting old...

This kid is now casing my house and he's been known to B&E. He didn't like the ticket he got the other night and now he's up to something. He comes up to me at work and says, "heyyyyyy!" like he's just waiting for me to say that I heard what happened. Like, I am his sounding board. Ugggghhh. I think it's time to leave. I already told my boss that if this becomes a problem I'll find another job. I don't have to put up with this.

This is a kid who doesn't understand that there are consequences to his actions and he can't deal with them when he's broken the law. He wants sympathy, and now that it's my husband who he's been in trouble with....it's only gotten worse.

What should I do?
    "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Do you have a state statute covering 'Criminal Mischief' or 'Stalking'? If so, exploit them to their fullest. If this kid has been in trouble before, he MIGHT be on some sort of county/state supervised probation which you can use as leverage.

Good luck.
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
    -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

bad news Tprspouse, this is the one pitfall of living and working the SAME area

officers who travel in 20, 30 miles to work [Eek!] have to add an hour each way to their duty time, BUT this problem doesn't exist for them!

you are being intimidated and that is pretty difficult to deal with in any circumstances, what does your husband say? sounds like the git may get a few more tickets in the coming weeks
      from your old mate
      c h i e f y
      global chiefy to yer seadog seafarin' maties

Comment

My husband says to tell him that I have nothing to do with it, so talk to the hand. That's easy for him to say.

I told my husband that I'll just find another job and he said NO, HE'LL find another job! Whatever that means.

This kid goes to court tomorrow, I think, for paintballing a cruiser.

VTFUZZ...know this kid? You MUST! His initals are DJ?
        "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by Tprspouse:
          This kid is now casing my house and he's been known to B&E.

This statement alone would be enough for me to take action against him. Your husband should have another officer initiate an incident report to document the incident. Then the officer should confront the kid and tell him. "We know what you're up to. Stay the F away from that house if you know what's good for you". Then I'd try to file a restraining order or order of protection with the court. And yes HE would be finding another job...not you!
          No cops, know anarchy.

"He aint finna come all up in my house and act a fool and be gettin away with it cause I will go smooth off." -Movista

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6044 users online. 318 members and 5726 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X