300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Topics

says, "The public are invited to use this forum to discuss A VARIETY OF LAW ENFORCEMENT TOPICS WITH OFFICERS FROM AROUND THE WORLD"

So, have a check of the Posts and ask yourself this, "How are we going?" [Wink]

JK,

I'll bite my tongue for the most part, but I guarantee that if all that people talked about here on the General Topics forum was Law Enforcement, nobody would be posting at all.

If the mods don't have a problem with it, and the other forum members don't have a problem with it, what's the big deal? When the mods tell the public to stop posting non-leo threads, I'll stop, but until then, I'll keep doing exactly what I've been doing. And a side note here - a lot of the topics in the General Topics area are started by LEO's and the subject doesn't always pertain to work related issues at all.

Comment

I am a firm believer that we need to be able to talk about things other than LE. And the General Topics area is the ideal place to do that.

We shouldn't, IMO, limit ourselves to only LE issues. All work and no play..........

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by JohnKelly:
        So, have a check of the Posts and ask yourself this, "How are we going?" [Wink]

Were going just fine, thanks for your concern!

If you have such a burning desire to talk about law enforcement issues so much, how come you only got 74 posts when you have been on the forum for almost five months?

Comment

Smack, smack, smack...
          "When Moderators Attack" now in Video and DVD.

Comment

John,

I think it's great that we have a place to discuss things other than cop stuff. Who the hell wants to come home from work, just to read more cop BS?? If you'd like to strictly stick to cop stuff, the Guard Room seems like the place for you...

Comment

It's nice to have a place to U N W I N D......after a long day.
              "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
              -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

Surely, we need an International Forum as well??? [Wink]
                'Trust no-one'

Comment

quote:
                  Originally posted by kateykakes:
                  JK,

I'll bite my tongue for the most part, but I guarantee that if all that people talked about here on the General Topics forum was Law Enforcement, nobody would be posting at all.

If the mods don't have a problem with it, and the other forum members don't have a problem with it, what's the big deal? When the mods tell the public to stop posting non-leo threads, I'll stop, but until then, I'll keep doing exactly what I've been doing. And a side note here - a lot of the topics in the General Topics area are started by LEO's and the subject doesn't always pertain to work related issues at all.

Hello Katey, I'm glad you decided to bite your tongue.

Comment

quote:
                    Originally posted by 10mill:
                    Smack, smack, smack...
                    "When Moderators Attack" now in Video and DVD.

Here is the ABC News - An Australian, was today attacked and mauled by a group of Moderators. When asked why, a spokesperson for the Moderators said that the Australian was a serial pest, who, in addition to wanting to discuss law enforcement topics, did not try to understand the American way and kept making stupid suggestions like having an International Forum.

The spokesperson for the Moderators said that the Australian had to be taught a lesson, otherwise we would have everyone thinking that they could just come in and ask stupid questions and make stupid suggestions.

It is expected that the Australian will make a full recovery but will need extensive counselling.

The spokesperson for the Moderators said that they were always on the look out for these type of people and warned that anyone who stepped out of line would be treated in the same way. [Wink]

[ 11-01-2002, 12:23 AM: Message edited by: JohnKelly ]

Comment

Ok John, I'll never post anything on this forum again. Never. Not even someting in agreement to something a police person says. I'll just become a silent troll. I'm moving to Canada.

So you might wonder what a silent troll does? You'll see, you'll all see!

Comment

In our continuing coverage, one Moderator spoke up and suggested that if one truly wanted an international forum that badly, "why doesn't that membe start their own international board with only law enforcement related topics discussed?"

The saga continues.
                        No partner is worth your tears -
                        the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

I thought this was an international forum dont people from all around the world post here?

and BTW, us Non-LEO's cant post in the Squad Room, and we cant access the Restricted area. so we wont be starting any silly threads there [Wink]

[ 11-01-2002, 01:38 PM: Message edited by: jellybean40 ]
                          "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

jellybean is right...THere is a restricted area for officers only. Maybe you should check into that. We talk about LE in General but you have LEO's and citizens in there. Other things are going to be discussed.
                            I think the Officers only restricted area is for you. That wasy you won't have to put up with us citizens. But last time I looked, I DID have a brain in my head (Hush up, Miketx) and can discuss many things intelligently and with humor. Many of us are this way.
                            Besies, I like the handcuffs! Hogtying lesson#1 should be interesting too.

[ 11-01-2002, 03:10 PM: Message edited by: Mitzi ]

Comment

kk
                              howz the tongue??
                              American by Birth, Aggie By Choice, TEXAN by the grace of God...

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, what matters is the size of the fight in the dog."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5526 users online. 365 members and 5161 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X