300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K9 Info

I need some information on K9 sources .. such as training, where to purchase dogs, obtaining grants for the whole deal, etc. My department is now looking to get a drug dog and a tracking dog and I have been given the task of obtaining the information for us to move ahead on it. If anyone out there can send some contact info my way, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks and Be Safe!!

Hi Neighbor!

I'm currently looking for a K9 myself, I've joined the Jefferson County Search Dog Association. Anyway, I've made a few contacts regarding purchasing a dog and getting supplies. Let me gather some information and I can get back to you. It would be helpful to know where you are and what department you work for. Feel free to email me off the forum.

Cheers,
    Piper

[ 02-27-2002: Message edited by: Piper ]

Comment

I think this has been posted before, might wanna searh the "ask a cop" section, or wait until TennDeca signs on.

PS are both of you from Louisville? I visit my dad down there every so often.

[ 02-28-2002: Message edited by: PartTimer ]

Comment

Dogs -R- Good!

Here's a couple links that'll help ya out:

North American Police Work Dog Association and The United States Police Canine Association., one more, Eden & Ney Associates, Police Dog Homepage.

Good Luck!
        "If you would not be forgotten, as soon as you are dead & rotten, either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing."-Ben Franklin

"Once a Marine, Always a Marine!"

Comment

My agency is again hosting the International Pokice K9 Conference. I will ask around for some good resources this Sunday when the conference starts.
          As my friend says: All Narc, No Bite

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4235 users online. 260 members and 3975 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X