300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are all rat bastards :)

lol Insane said I could do that! I posted in Family Matters that I have suffered a mild heart attack. I have to get some rest right now but then it's exercise, excercise, excerise! If any of you ever feel sick (I had vomiting and my right arm went numb), don't take the chance. Get to the hospital right away. I thought I had just the flu or something. But my EKG came out bad and they moved fast.
    So EXERCISE, no smoking (I don't smoke) and do something for stress relief!

I thought it was supposed to be the left arm.

Sounds like stress is your real problem, but good luck with the exercise also.

I almost didn't read your post. I thought that just doesn't sound like our Mitzi and maybe you had been the victim of a virus - internet type, that is.

[ 02-26-2003, 04:14 PM: Message edited by: Snoopy1 ]

Comment

hehehehehehehehehe

I love ya, Mitz!

Comment

So lay off the honey and put your Winnie the Pooh jammies away for awhile. I hope you feel better soon!
        "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
        -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by Snoopy1:
          I thought it was supposed to be the left arm.

Sounds like stress is your real problem, but good luck with the exercise also.

I almost didn't read your post. I thought that just doesn't sound like our Mitzi and maybe you had been the victim of a virus - internet type, that is.

Actually, the pain can be in either arm (usually radiating), the jaw, or just feel like very, very bad heartburn.

Somtimes accompanied by nausea, headache and numbness in either arm or the jaw.

My Dad's angina usually presented itself withaching pain in his jaw.

We didn't find out that was one of the symptoms until he had an angiongram (Quad bypass)
          Optimistic pessimist: Hope for the best, but expect the worst.

Jack

[email protected]

Comment

I'm glad it was mild and you're OK-- Did they talk to you about a cardiac diet as well as exercise and stress management? Good luck and God bless!
            We do not all come to religion over the wandering years,
            but sooner or later we all get to meet God. -- Edward Conlon

Comment

Mitzi, did you notice no one cared you called them a rat bastard... [Wink] teeheehee
              Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

We're so accustomed to hearing it from you, Insane !!! Mitzi, Take care and get well soon !!
                Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.

Comment

Yes, they have alreay talked to me. I will go in next week to start working out in the cardiac rehabilition clinic where they can show me how best to exercise plus hook me up to a momitor just in case. But I feel so much better. Stress sure doesn't help and I have to learn how to relax more.

Comment

Mitzi,

Believe it or not, exercise is a great stress reliever as well as swimming. Just taking a walk (Not in the Ritz B*tch neighborhood!) can help calm. Take care of you first and foremost.

Criminals prefer unarmed victims.

Comment

I`ve had three. None really were classic afa the symptoms. The first felt like heartburn and then very bad lower back pain. The second was pain across my shoulders which eventually went to my lower back and the third was bad angina but only in the chest that wouldn`t go away. When I get the regular symptoms of angina which JKT described, a nitro pill always helps. So far.
                      Life is like a 3 ring circus and cops have a front row seat. It`s The Greatest Show On Earth.

Comment

Have to use the treadmill today because it' raining. I feel fine and am glad this is all over! I was on nitro pils for awhile but am not on them right now.

Comment

Mitzi, get well soon!

Rat Bastard
                          Bill R

Comment

Mitzi--

Thinking about stress management... physical exercise has been helpful to me-- swimming laps or running or martial arts practice. Healthy diet, enough sleep. Keeping a support system of friends I can talk to-- keeping alive other interests and hobbies besides the work that fuels my stress-- things like that can help keep me grounded when I am feeling stressed. Prayer every morning helps me stay in touch with what is most important to me and what is lasting-- most of the things that stress me out are pretty transient, actually. Having fun, so my time isn't all work and task-oriented.

If you look at your own past, you'll probably be able to figure out the things that help you feel strong, calm, and centered. Then figure out how to give yourself those things.

That's not being selfish, that's being responsible.

Again, good luck and God bless.
                            We do not all come to religion over the wandering years,
                            but sooner or later we all get to meet God. -- Edward Conlon

Comment

I'm trying! I've had to come to terms with an awful lot this year. And I admit I haven't done well with some of it. Right now, I have to deal with the fact our son is brain damaged and that almost put me over the edge. But God will help me through all of this somehow.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4065 users online. 249 members and 3816 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X