Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cop Killer's Family Alleges Police Brutality

http://www.boston.com/news/local/art...fficers_death/

I'm am guessing nothing will come out of their allegations since an FBI agent and two State Troopers were among the first to apprehend this POS shortly after the incident.

I wasn't there so I don't know what happened. After all the Detective may have tuned the suspect up in the struggle over his gun or maybe it was from jumping out a third floor window or maybe it was when he violently resisted arrest. I frankly don't care, my tears and sympathy are reserved for the slain Detective and his family. He'll still be dead long after those bruises heal in about a week or so.

What do you say guys- would you rather have a temporarily bruised face or be shot to death? I know what that Detective's answer would be.
    Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

He looked like Hanibal Lector with that mask. Frankly, I hope they did beat the hell out of him.

Comment

Police brutality??? No way, I'm sure that happened when he jumped out of that 3rd story window! (wink, wink)
      Cowboys in town. Trouble expected.

Comment

They also say he's innocent. I guess its your normal conspiracy that we perpetrate everyday.
        Sign here. Press hard. You are making five copies.

Comment

Too bad they didn't kill him. Would I be correct in assuming RI doesn't have the death penalty?

Comment

''Oh, my God, look what they did to him," one of Carpio's relatives wailed, adding a vulgarity about the police officers.

And we wonder why kids these days have no friggin respect for authority. This article actually made me physically ill.
            "The bravest are surely those who know exactly what lies before them, glory and danger alike, yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it"

Comment

While I very honestly doubt that damage to his face was done by falling out of a three story window, I must say I don't disagree with what "really" went on.

Comment

This is just sad. He "allegedly" stabs an 84 YEAR OLD WOMAN, and then kills a police officer, and we should have sympathy and respect for him?

Sounds like the entire family needs a good ***-whoopin. Guilt by proxy.
                Guns don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills People.

Comment

Its a credit to the officer's self control that this little dirtbag is still breathing. It wouldn't have been hard to justify punching his ticket.
                  "Life is not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving foward"- Rocky Balboa

Black Labs Matter!

Comment

Originally posted by 45acp
                    Too bad they didn't kill him. Would I be correct in assuming RI doesn't have the death penalty?
                    You are correct.

''Oh, my God, look what they did to him," one of Carpio's relatives wailed, adding a vulgarity about the police officers.

I would imagine that Detective Allen's widow said much the same thing, after viewing her husband's body at the morgue.
                    Talk sense to a fool, and he will call you foolish - Euripides

Comment

Our "friends" in the media love a good photo-op, don't they? The sad part is most people trust the media to tell them the truth when realistically, all the media is interested in is marketshare. Truth? Hey, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

-Mac

Comment

MF looks too good......he's lucky he walked in under his own power, or even that he was able to attend his own arraignment. I guess he's lucky the Feeb & the state guys were there.

Comment

I agree WMAC, looks like the media once again has to take the side of the poor "inocent" man that was brutally beaten by police ....... "We'll get to the bottom of this story for sure" (media). Nice, Turn the focus from 2 murdered people to a families allegation of police abuse.

Did the police beat on him? I don't care!!!! He's alive, and one good guy is not! *** the POS, maybe if mom had done a better job raisng "Steve" he wouldn't be a FK-up.

Comment

"Esteban Carpio was led into court yesterday wearing what officials described as a
                            Retired 02/01/13

Comment

Originally posted by AtlCop
                              They also say he's innocent. I guess its your normal conspiracy that we perpetrate everyday.

SHHHHHHH atlcop, what are trying to do? give away all the trade secrets!

it never fails. some $hithead kills a productive member of society and every bleeding heart around cries out how good of a man he is and how the mean ol police mistreat the poor guy. i wish one of these guys that some snake attorney or pshycologist gets off because noone brought him a sandwhich or he got spanked one time had to watch one of the people they got off rape and kill their young daughter and see if they were standing there to testify on his behalf then. i know that sounds cruel and i know not every attorney or psych doctor feels this way about criminals but so many walk off scott free because people that didnt lose a friend or loved one are there to speak about what a good guy he is or how bad he was mistreated by the police or anything to that affect. its just pitiful. like i said i might sound mean but thats just my thoughts.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6667 users online. 350 members and 6317 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X