300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYPD BLUE!!!

Last nights opening gets my vote for the best opening ever!!!!!

Man, that was alotta skin!!!!!!

Wish I was the little kid!!!
    Steve

I've been waiting for a long time to see that much of her skin. I only wish I'd been taping last night.

I thought Dennis Franz's remark that Theo wanted to be let off at Hooters was hysterical
    RADAR is the 8th wonder of the world.

Comment

I was watching The Shield and MISSED IT! Anyone know when it'll be rerun?
      "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
      -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

I don't usually watch NYPD Blue but I came in from a late meeting & the TV was on that channel. The wife said, "Looks like there's nothing on TV tonight." About that time the opening scene began. Oh yeah! That side shot of her walking toward the shower was VERY revealing. I may have to watch that show more often. [Eek!]

Comment

The Shield is played again at 2300 hours; so, I usally catch NYPD Blue and the the second airing ofThe Shield.

I have Dish Network. I use the Personal Video Recorder (PVR) to record all of the shows that I miss due to work and such. I just go through the on-screen program guide to select the shows that I to record.

[ 02-26-2003, 07:05 PM: Message edited by: drunkhunter ]
          "Integrity is like virginity. Once it's lost, you can't get it back." --drunkhunter

Comment

unfortunately, i missed it. i guess this will have to hold me over till they rerun it.  -

Comment

we need a "smilie" of a face with a tongue hanging down about 6 feet.

YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              I'll post, You argue.

Comment

Me not speak other languages so well -- how does one say "Holy Schmidt!" in German?! Truth be told, when I scrolled down and saw that photo, me not speak English so well, neither!!
                If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?

Comment

That's only a small portion of what she showed the other night. Whoa!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4291 users online. 256 members and 4035 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X