300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Shield: Next casualty?

I predict it will be the civilian auditor. Something 'nasty' is going to befall her......
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
    -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

As well it should. She is just there to take a general look at things, but thinks she is some kind of crusader. She isn't even sworn! How can she have the slightest clue about police work and procedure? Wonder what kind of scandal she will wind up in the middle of and have a choice of being revealed or giving Farmington a clean bill of health? It will happen.

I lost respect for Claudette tonight. She is getting too big for her britches. Aceveda will shut her down soon. Look for something to happen which will remind her of her place in the organization, and the comparative rank of detective to captain. She also had absolutely no business pulling Corinne into the interrogation room and sticking her nose into their marriage. If Vic feels it is best that she not know what cases he is involved in, especially since she can't do anything to protect against Armadillo, that is his call to make, not Claudette. She is making it personal, and as we have seen so far, Vic always wins.

Shane and Lem did well. Really worked as a team and took care of the whole unit.

And Dutch is going to have to fight off the ladies at the station, now that they have seen what a gentleman he is.

I just wonder, how long until the outcry over Shane capping that POS pit bull? Having had several dogs come after me, and having a partner chewed by a pit bull (he couldn't hold his daughter for two weeks), I thought that was one of the most realistic scenes, except for the lack of injuries.

Great episode.
    Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Will Danny and Vic get back together? It seems to me that there is something that keeps them tied to each other.

Comment

"I predict it will be the civilian auditor. Something 'nasty' is going to befall her......"

Who does that b*tch think she is?!?!?

I don;t give a rats furry butt if she is a "trained litigator" and has a "masters in criminal justice", all of that amounts to d*ck IMO. She's still never worked a single day as a cop.

"I lost respect for Claudette tonight. She is getting too big for her britches. Aceveda will shut her down soon."

It's done. I think she'll go back to being a "regular" detective without any further confrontation. She lost. She knows it.

"She also had absolutely no business pulling Corinne into the interrogation room and sticking her nose into their marriage."

Not just that, but telling her the "theories" she has. F her.

"Shane and Lem did well. Really worked as a team and took care of the whole unit."

They suprised me. As soon as I saw Danni and Julien leading that guy into the lock-up, I knew what was going to happen.

Next weeks episode looks interesting.

Comment

I was hoping the Captain could possibly pull some strings and transfer Claudette's butt out of there because she was getting too close to blowing the entire thing. She's disrespected him numerous times that could possibly warrant a suspension or transfer.

S/F

Comment

Are we all missing something here? Claudette is a good cop. She isn't stealing money, bending rules or committing homicide.
            As much as everyone likes Vic and his team, let's get back to reality here. They are not just breaking the law, but shattering it!

Comment

quote:
              Originally posted by Traffic_Goddess:
              Are we all missing something here? Claudette is a good cop. She isn't stealing money, bending rules or committing homicide.
              As much as everyone likes Vic and his team, let's get back to reality here. They are not just breaking the law, but shattering it!

People root for the bad guys on "The Sopranos" all the time and nobody makes a big deal about it. It's the same thing here. Just because it's cops some people get sensitive.

Let's get back to reality here.
              It's not real. It's a TV show. Relax.
              Two people can keep a secret if one of them is dead.

Comment

I think Danny & Dutch will get together...

I think Something will happen to the civilian auditor to make her less of a B*tch, like Vic has to save her from some kind of muggin,beating,shooting...

I have noticed that they seem to be making Claudette the "bad guy" more and more every week, a bad scene between her & Vic is inevitable!

Next week is going to be pretty interesting since they are showing how everything got started..They even brought back the dead cop!

This show suprises you every week, you think they can't top the last show, and then they somehow manage to keep you on the edge of your seat.

I'm glad they keep winning the awards!
                Its only funny til someone gets hurt...then it hilarious!

Comment

Even though there's never an excuse for brutality, especially the level in which they employ on the show (IT'S ONLY A SHOW!!!), there is a degree of honor in it and even Vic has his limits.

Last night lived up to the promise of Vic having his life defining moment. The way he left the office and went into his apartment (before the wild monkey sex scene), I really though he was on the verge of falling apart.

The worse part about Armadillo getting shanked is that Danni is gonna take the fall. The girl just can't catch a break.

There is NO WAY Claudette will be transfered. With all of the problems she knows about, Aceveda will keep her there and do his best to ensure she is happy.

Corinne. What a cold hearted B***!!! Vic's trying and she s***s on him.

Damn...the crow bar to the knee. I'm still feelin' that one!

I knew we would see Gilroy again, but I never would have guessed it would be in a flashback type episode. Next week will prove to be interesting.

It seems like I had heard at the beginning of last year, there was only two seasons planned. I'm just wondering if they have re-thought that or if we will see a major incident on the final episode.

Comment

Vic will boink the civillian auditor, and you'll all see how hot she is with no clothes on. Claudette will see she can't do any good from within and she'll run for, and win a seat on the city council...or she'll trasfer to Internal and be a pain in their asses from there. Aceveda will get fired for something Vic did after the Strike Team puts the blame on him when he tries to blame Vic. The gay guy will go gay again and his gay lover will burn his face with a beaker full of acid when he tries to go ungay again with his wife. He'll disappear into the sewers of L.A. and only emerge at night wearing a mask that covers half his face. He'll sing some songs and flit around in a tux and black cape,and his wife will only see him in the mirror at night.

Comment

Chief and Lawdog....IT'S ONLY A BOARD! LOL

hehehehehe

Couldn't resist! Hell, I'm already comfortably numb...I relax anymore and I'll be comatose... [Wink]

Comment

I hope you're right about the civilian auditor. The lady from the Women's Shelter sure turned out to be a tigress! Yummmmmm! Gotta love that in a woman......
                        "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
                        -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

Mi tirador....

GRRRRRRRRRRRROWWWWWWLLLLLLL! [Wink]

Comment

quote:
                            Originally posted by Frogman:
                            Next week's flashback eps look good!

Is there a such thing as a future flashback?

Comment

ya know......i am kinda bummed that many things wrapped up ......but ......DAY ONE!?!?!?

looks like vic is/was on the job for a while or transfered....dunno.

***invader, looks like it is his first day. heh.

shane seems suprised at vic's tactics....sup w/ that?!?! also.....tackles vic...(WOAH!)

i think it will give some good background but just 'sudden' imho for such an episode. i think the intros of "what happened last week" are gettin TOOOOO long. oh well.....

as for the next casuality?? i doubt it will be the auditor as i think she will have less of a part :-/ but if vic DOES need her or wants to get her on his side......he can do it.

whats up w/ vic line of "just one time" or something.....first time he fabricates evidence?

also....his boss....is seen again....dunno if i like him or not but should be interesting.

now that Cathrine knows all about vic.....does she just now understand him and gave up trying to bust him??? (remember season one she used him to get info "his way")
                              Luke 3:14
                              Then some soldiers asked him [Jesus], "And what should we do?" He replied, "Don't extort money and don't accuse people falsely–be content with your pay."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5119 users online. 292 members and 4827 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X