Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To Jim Burnes!!! (others can join too pls)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Jim Burnes!!! (others can join too pls)

Hello Jim,

I really believe that this world isnt REAL. This world is very very bad and i dont believe that GOD can create this. Human Being and all creatures deserve better then this...and i take my own responsibilty cause human being makes this world bad. Did you ever see any living spicies which are making WAR??? Animals only kill to feed themselves...we are NOT !!!!!!!!!!!

(This is what i wrote b4)

O'siyo Neocop,

Well, what do you want this world to be?

We can't lay the blame on God. Every religion lays out certain guidelines, rules of behavior, etc...and we violate every single one. That's our fault, God has nothing to do with us shooting each other over our differences.

God exists (I say Great Mystery) and the proof is in every breathe you take. Every birth and every death. Oceans exist to create weather, weather cycles to energize seeds, seeds to grow plants, on and on. That's no accident. Thats a plan.

We are not the dominant force on earth. Humans are no more and no less than any other life form on this planet. But look how we have screwed up our relationships with each other. God didn't do that, we did.

Every race has a sacred responsibility to carry out, to assure we continue to survive. It is unforunate that so many have set those duties aside, replacing them with arrogrance. The results are in the headlines around the world. Religion has been replaced by science. Humility replaced by arrogance.

This is the human condition today.

(This is your answer to me)

NOW HERE WE GO!!!

Jim,

1st of all i am not laying the BLAME on GOD. I know that is our fault GOD has nothing to do with that. I agree with you. I believe GOD exists like you and i accept the proofs you've shown.

We are not the Dominant Force on Earth!!! you said. Are you sure? I dont think like that. Look what we did on this beautiful planet? Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment. But we humans do not. We move to an area and we multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way we can survive is to spread to another area. (+ the WARS that we made for more money and land) There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus.

Well...i am a human being too...BUT i dont like the way i live but i take my own responsibility. For ex: I am trying not to use parfumes for the ozone layer. I am not putting my garbage on the roads. I am not fighting or swearing with other people. I try not to eat red meat. I am trying to be a good person (for myself and other people) i am not lying to people and i am trying to help people in every situation. I am not doing these cause i am a cop. I do them for myself and for people. And Jim pls dont misunderstood me i know you and other people here do the same things like me. I am not trying to show myself "GOODMAN" or "HERO" or something like that. I just want to live in a better world with great friends and family without any fighting and war. Thats all...I know that sounds very extreme and impossible thing...well...yeah i know its impossible BUT i like this way and i love to act like this and treat people like this.

P.S. Can you pls explain me what is the meaning of "Tag Misdirected". Sorry but English is not my mother language!

Take care and have fun my friend...
    "A good cop stays a rookie at heart, excited by every shift."
    www.copsworld-wide.cjb.net
    Stay Safe, @NeoCop

And God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whosoever believeth in him shall not parish, but recieve everlasting life.

***There is a God, but also remember there is Satan. Spiritual warfare is invisible, but abundant.

It's not what we believe, it's what others believe that makes them dangerous.....

Comment

After reading these posts, I am ashamed of myself for baiting the prior evenings troll. I try to live by one rule if nothing else.

Judge not, Less thee be judged.

Thanks guys for opening my eyes and teaching me this morning.

"To each his own"

Comment

ftrphxcop,

Why u feel ashamed i dont understand...pls dont feel like that friend...pls.
        Stay Safe, @NeoCop

Comment

O'siyo Neocop,

'Tad misdirected' is a figure of speech meaning a little lost. It is not a polite form of speech to be used in profesional situations

Look here, its about 4:30 pm, I'm leaving right now to attend a Pow-wow in Tulsa. Its a big one with many families gathering.

I'll be reply in full late tonight.

Jim Burnes

Comment

Ok friend...i am waiting for your reply.

Take care and have fun
            Stay Safe, @NeoCop

Comment

Moving this to Various Topics

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3522 users online. 202 members and 3320 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X