• Show
Clear All

• 'Stooopidest' commercials?

My vote goes to the following:

Dr. Scholl's 'Gellin'' commercial

and

Enzyte's 'male enhancement' commercial.

[ 02-26-2003, 12:00 AM: Message edited by: shooter1201 ]
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
    -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

I'm not sure its "stupid", but one commercial I always get a chuckle out of is the one for the "Fukuoku" (its a finger-tip massager designed for aching neck & back muscles ).
    "Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day. " -- ???

Comment

I've posted this before, but they just WON'T stop, so I'll post it again: I absolutely hate the Carl's Jr commercials where people eat super loudly. I hate nothing more than listening to close up sounds of people eat. It's disgusting. I mean, seriously, is it appetizing to hear that? No! Those ads come on, I change the channel.
      I am disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious? - Mr. Sparkle

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by Xanthorius:
        I've posted this before, but they just WON'T stop, so I'll post it again: I absolutely hate the Carl's Jr commercials where people eat super loudly. I hate nothing more than listening to close up sounds of people eat. It's disgusting. I mean, seriously, is it appetizing to hear that? No! Those ads come on, I change the channel.

my wife laughs at me because i always get SOOOO p!ssed at the pigs eating on those commericials.

the "Gellin" commercials get a quick flick of the remote finger.

i HATE ANY commercial that feels i need to be subjected to 30-60 seconds of rap/hip-hop music in order to be sold on their product. as soon as one of them come on i blurt out my obligatory "GO SCRUB YOUR @$$!!" retort and change the channel.

and if given the chance, i will smack the p!ss out of the guy who came up with the screaming "GIMME YA YA YA, GIMME YA YA YA YA YAAAAA" coors light commercial. for f***'s sake, i'd rather watch a commercial about feminine hygiene than that piece of ****!!!

carry on.
        I'll post, You argue.

Comment

Yeah, that "gellin" commercial is the stupidest one I have seen in awhile. Another stupid one is probably the new spam commercials they have running. I can't believe they are trying to bring that garbage meat product back!!??!

Probably my all-time favorite lame commercial is the "Chicken Tonite"

"I feel like chicken tonite, like chicken tonite" LOL......You know you guys have danced around your kitchen singing that little jingle. LOL
          Dance like no one's watching -- Sing like no one's listening, and work like you don't need the money.

Comment

I love that Virgin Mobile Commercial that they depict a lover's lane with the deals written in the condensation from the car windows...LOL

Comment

Quit trying to hijack my thread, Goddess! I want to discuss STOOOPID commercials...not ones that make me long for my younger days. [Wink]
              "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
              -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

oh yeah...i also want to smack the p!ss outta that STOOOOOOOPID chick going thru convulsions sitting in the car in that Mitsubishi commercial!!

better yet, i'd like to open the passenger door and boot her *** out while doing 80 on the turnpike!!
                I'll post, You argue.

Comment

The postman "dancing" in the rain because he is so happy, and the music in the background, and the STUPID look on his face...

Comment

every commercial with Carrot Top (man that guy bugs me! )
                    "Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day. " -- ???

Comment

I hate the ditech.com commercials.
                      "Integrity is like virginity. Once it's lost, you can't get it back." --drunkhunter

Comment

Awww, shooter...it's so funny though when the girl says, "Oh, Allen"
                        Guy (angry): "It's Howard!"
                        Girl (giggling): "Oooooh, HOWARD!"

hehehehehehehehehe

Comment

quote:
                          Originally posted by nickg:
                          oh yeah...i also want to smack the p!ss outta that STOOOOOOOPID chick going thru convulsions sitting in the car in that Mitsubishi commercial!!

better yet, i'd like to open the passenger door and boot her *** out while doing 80 on the turnpike!!

I thought I was the only one. Something about it just makes me want to smack her! And I'm a very peaceful person.
                          Bill R

Comment

And I'm a very peaceful person.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Except when it comes to politics....

Comment

Two late-nite ones i hate (that's usually when i'm home to watch TV): the one for the car loans, that uses some stupid hand-puppet; and the one for the supplemental funeral money... they just BUG me.

I dont like the Gellin' one either, or the beer one where the guys yells real loud (may be the one you mentioned here). I dont get most of the other ones around here that were mentioned. I do like the one with the girl "dancing" in the Mitsubishi, i like the music they use in all of their's. Oh, and i hate Carrot Top too.
                              "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3199 users online. 152 members and 3047 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X