X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• goodgirl
    replied
    [email protected]

The problem is LiB that I am never quite sure who is taking care of whom when I am dealing with copinhell Either way I don't have any complaints

Leave a comment:

• Lady in Blue
    replied
    Ms GG, **tapping foot** And where have you been? Long time no see... You may need to come in and take care of Copinhell. LOL!!

Leave a comment:

• klar
    replied
    LOL Naw I am a big guy I have broad shoulders and can handle it. I make it no secret I detest WWF and all of its counterparts. After all it is a big production show and the fans keep it there. Would be a lot better if it was real but it ain't therefore I do not watch it.

Klar

Leave a comment:

• goodgirl
    replied
    Psst klar....you might want to run for cover after statements like that

Leave a comment:

• klar
    replied
    SO your saying if I do not like the WWF I will not like the chat? I think the WWF is a bunch of fakery that is ok for children but is way beneath my intellect.

Klar

Leave a comment:

• king310
    replied
    As his name implies COP-IN-HELL.Really does anything else need to be said about him.....WELLLL YES!! also alot of things we would like to call him!

YEAH! you trouble maker cheeeeeeeeeeezy! Well I do have to defend him since he paid me. It is really all them lil pets he has {*o*) they are such nasty creatures.

Klar the chatroom is almost as much fun as watchin the WWF. But we all get to participate.

Never take offense what is said in the room and wear your rain coat. it always comes your sometime...LOL

Leave a comment:

• Gubmentcheez
    replied
    Mr. Orange amigo. Yessir I'll be in DC. I usually only shoot down for the day for the vigil. This year the vigil is being held on Monday the 13th. So I'll be there for the day at least.

Thankyou for complimenting my scribbles. I wouldnt stick up for you either you dork!!! heheheheh... That's disCusting.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Orange
    replied
    Gub, though I might like your art work (see Gubmentcheez profile, good funny stuff), I personally wouldn't stick up for you.

Also, are you going to DC in May?
    I might be there this year, and I don't want to run into you.

Take care bud!

Leave a comment:

• InSane1
    replied
    *cries*
    I remember the chat room. Someone didn't like me. I didn't care. lol. I'm going to the chat room.

Leave a comment:

• Lady in Blue
    replied
    As the chat room turns?

Leave a comment:

• klar
    replied
    I am still missing something here. Dang I hate not getting on chat often enough to keep track of the soap opera LOL.

Klar

Leave a comment:

• Godside
    replied
    Yeah that Gub guy sure is a trouble maker.. who put him in charge anyway? lol.. long time no chat Gub! Whats goin onnnnn?

Leave a comment:

• Lady in Blue
    replied
    That Gubmentcheez, what a pest!!!

Leave a comment:

• Gubmentcheez
    replied
    I think that Gubmentcheez is the only troublemaker in the chatroom. Terrible attitude, appalling language and a lack of respect of any kind. What an @sshole.

its nice that WM sticks up for his buddies. Although I hear that [email protected] do that.

Leave a comment:

• Lady in Blue
    replied
    Mr. Orange you a problem? I don't believe it! I hate to say this, but... I have missed you and your humor. You need to come and visit us one night.

I do also agree with you on Copinhell. He's not a bad guy.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2586 users online. 131 members and 2455 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X