300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of the Good Guys

Though my opinion may not carry that much weight in here, Copinhell is one of the good guys. He was or maybe still is a regular member of the Chatroom in Officer.com (I don't frequent there as much anymore). When I frequented there, he was never a problem, (though I was ) kept the room in control, and was truthful, honest, and an all around Good F----- Guy.

Thats it for now, thanks.
    "are you going to bark all day little doggie or are you going to bite"

OK I guess I am missing something here. I should get on chat a little more often LOL.

Klar
    Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

OK Klar get the scoop and see what's going on.
      Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

Mr. Orange you a problem? I don't believe it! I hate to say this, but... I have missed you and your humor. You need to come and visit us one night.

I do also agree with you on Copinhell. He's not a bad guy.
        You're just jealous, cause the voices talk to me.

Comment

I think that Gubmentcheez is the only troublemaker in the chatroom. Terrible attitude, appalling language and a lack of respect of any kind. What an @sshole.

its nice that WM sticks up for his buddies. Although I hear that [email protected] do that.

Comment

That Gubmentcheez, what a pest!!!

Comment

Yeah that Gub guy sure is a trouble maker.. who put him in charge anyway? lol.. long time no chat Gub! Whats goin onnnnn?

Comment

I am still missing something here. Dang I hate not getting on chat often enough to keep track of the soap opera LOL.

Klar
                Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

As the chat room turns?

Comment

*cries*
                    I remember the chat room. Someone didn't like me. I didn't care. lol. I'm going to the chat room.
                    Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

Gub, though I might like your art work (see Gubmentcheez profile, good funny stuff), I personally wouldn't stick up for you.

Also, are you going to DC in May?
                      I might be there this year, and I don't want to run into you.

Take care bud!
                      "are you going to bark all day little doggie or are you going to bite"

Comment

Mr. Orange amigo. Yessir I'll be in DC. I usually only shoot down for the day for the vigil. This year the vigil is being held on Monday the 13th. So I'll be there for the day at least.

Thankyou for complimenting my scribbles. I wouldnt stick up for you either you dork!!! heheheheh... That's disCusting.

Comment

As his name implies COP-IN-HELL.Really does anything else need to be said about him.....WELLLL YES!! also alot of things we would like to call him!

YEAH! you trouble maker cheeeeeeeeeeezy! Well I do have to defend him since he paid me. It is really all them lil pets he has {*o*) they are such nasty creatures.

Klar the chatroom is almost as much fun as watchin the WWF. But we all get to participate.

Never take offense what is said in the room and wear your rain coat. it always comes your sometime...LOL
                          RULE FOR A HAPPY AND SUCCESSFUL LIFE:. Don't hang around with whiners and complainers.

Comment

SO your saying if I do not like the WWF I will not like the chat? I think the WWF is a bunch of fakery that is ok for children but is way beneath my intellect.

Klar

Comment

Psst klar....you might want to run for cover after statements like that
                              "They want the federal government controlling Social Security like it's some kind of federal program" ~George W. Bush, November 2, 2000

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5554 users online. 326 members and 5228 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X