Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Forum Member

replied
    Yeah they pull all of the "supposedly" politically incorrect cartoons that can bring out a chuckle and opted for the techno robotic smash 'em up, blow 'em up and kill 'em type that leave you wondering, was that all about?.

I still have my Rocky & Bullwinkle VHS tapes though.. I have to watch them late at night when the animal rights people aren't around.

Leave a comment:

• klar
    Forum Member

• klar
    replied
    The older cartoons are slowly being taken away from us because they are not politically correct and the ywill insult some minority community thus we will soon not be able to watch any as I can not think of a single cartoon that does not poke fun at someone.

Klar

Leave a comment:

Forum Member

replied
    I read a story in the New York Post yesterday that said Turner Broadcasting, who owns the Cartoon Network, pulled the Speedy Gonzalez cartoon series from its U.S. programing in 1999 because it's insulting to Mexicans!!
    It then went on to say that this SAME cartoon series is a major hit in South America!!

What am I missing here?? Speedy was always helping someone whether it was getting cheese or just keeping the cat busy. He was like a one mouse neighborhood watch.

Maybe it was his cousin, Slopoke Rodriguez, who created this turmoil.

Could this also be the reason for the demise of Quick Draw McGraw and Bubba-Louie?

Leave a comment:

• Mitzi
    Forum Member

• Mitzi
    replied
    LOL! I'm more concerend about all of you! lol!

Leave a comment:

• huff317
    Forum Member

• huff317
    replied
    How about this one....

"Wiley Coyote, Super Genius, (train wailing in the background), Ahhh, I like the sound of that, Wiley Coyote, Super Genius.....Turns around and opens shade of little shed.......LMAO!!!!!!
    Out

Leave a comment:

• DMS 525
    El Tambor Grande GRANDPA!

• DMS 525
    replied
    Either that, Don, or Acme must have extended him a hell of a line of credit- he keeps on buying their defective products, instead of getting them someplace else.

Leave a comment:

• casperd38478
    Forum Member

• casperd38478
    replied
    Hey----I just had some radish juice and carrot juice and I taught-i-taw-a-puddy-tat---with three stooges watching a Casper the friendly ghost movie.

Leave a comment:

Forum Member

replied
    Originally posted by casperd38478:
    they need what we are showing on TV today.
    Would you have Casper d friendly ghost in mind for them??

[ 03-25-2002: Message edited by: 207 ]

Leave a comment:

• Don
    Forum Member

• Don
    replied
    Originally posted by DMS 525:
    Also, where did a scavenger of a coyote living out in the desert get the money to buy all those gadgets?
    He's a TV star! He makes darn good money!

Leave a comment:

• DMS 525

• DMS 525
    replied
    "Shesh! What a night! I'll never mix radish juice and carrot juice again!"

Leave a comment:

• DMS 525

• DMS 525
    replied
    Casper: you're kidding, right? If not, GET A LIFE!!!! It's a CARTOON!!!! It is to LAUGH at!! Not to be taken for real, or taken literally. Get on the reality wagon:

1. I have yet to see a chicken lift a dog by his tail, and beat his hind end with a board here in the real world.

2. Same with a duck that can get shot 15 times, and still live.

3. Not to mention a coyote that can fall from high cliffs, get blown up with explosives, smashed with big rocks, hit by trucks or trains, etc., and still live. I've often wondered, instead of putting in all that time, expense, and trouble trying to catch a skinny little bird to eat it, why didn't he go to town and get a hamburger? Also, where did a scavenger of a coyote living out in the desert get the money to buy all those gadgets?

Leave a comment:

• klar
    Forum Member

• klar
    replied
    LOL ROFLMAO HAA HAAA HAAA HAA HAA HAA HAA Now that was a funny post. Hee hee hee hee. I think I need to visit this thread more often LOL

Klar

Leave a comment:

• casperd38478
    Forum Member

• casperd38478
    replied
    What is this , I logged on to Officer.com cause I thought this was a professional organization, and now I know that the people on here are the reason our nation is in the shape it is in, all these violent shows you are watching and letting your kids watch, like killing a wabbit and running a roadrunner all the time and a chicken blistering a dogs butt, dont you realize such violence should be banned from TV, our children will be corrupted by such violence, they need what we are showing on TV today to build the moral character we want them to have, now shame on all of you.

Leave a comment:

• DMS 525

• DMS 525
    replied
    Where can I get a gun like Elmer Fudd's? You know; a double barreled, pump action, automatic, repeating, lever action shotgun that shoots bullets(oops; should I saw "bowetts?").

"Hey waffing boy!"

"Yeah, yeah; I know! One bowett weft!!"

Leave a comment:

• SGT Dave
    Forum Rookie

• SGT Dave
    replied
    Dave-

You're showing a side I've never seen! I'm impressed!

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3765 users online. 230 members and 3535 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X