Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey----I just had some radish juice and carrot juice and I taught-i-taw-a-puddy-tat---with three stooges watching a Casper the friendly ghost movie.

Comment

Either that, Don, or Acme must have extended him a hell of a line of credit- he keeps on buying their defective products, instead of getting them someplace else.
      Never make a drummer mad- we beat things for a living!

Comment

How about this one....

"Wiley Coyote, Super Genius, (train wailing in the background), Ahhh, I like the sound of that, Wiley Coyote, Super Genius.....Turns around and opens shade of little shed.......LMAO!!!!!!
        Out
        American by Birth, Aggie By Choice, TEXAN by the grace of God...

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, what matters is the size of the fight in the dog."

Comment

LOL! I'm more concerend about all of you! lol!

Comment

I read a story in the New York Post yesterday that said Turner Broadcasting, who owns the Cartoon Network, pulled the Speedy Gonzalez cartoon series from its U.S. programing in 1999 because it's insulting to Mexicans!!
            It then went on to say that this SAME cartoon series is a major hit in South America!!

What am I missing here?? Speedy was always helping someone whether it was getting cheese or just keeping the cat busy. He was like a one mouse neighborhood watch.

Maybe it was his cousin, Slopoke Rodriguez, who created this turmoil.

Could this also be the reason for the demise of Quick Draw McGraw and Bubba-Louie?
            " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

The older cartoons are slowly being taken away from us because they are not politically correct and the ywill insult some minority community thus we will soon not be able to watch any as I can not think of a single cartoon that does not poke fun at someone.

Klar
              Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Yeah they pull all of the "supposedly" politically incorrect cartoons that can bring out a chuckle and opted for the techno robotic smash 'em up, blow 'em up and kill 'em type that leave you wondering, was that all about?.

I still have my Rocky & Bullwinkle VHS tapes though.. I have to watch them late at night when the animal rights people aren't around.
                " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1841 users online. 119 members and 1722 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X