Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone mentioned Bugs trick-or-treating at the witches house. Her name was Witch Hazel. Always took off with such a start that about a dozen hairpins were left hanging in the air! Even when that magic potion turned her into a babe, the hairpin thing still happened.

"There. That's sharp enough to split a hair. Split a HARE! EEE, HEE HEE HEE HEEEE!"
    Never make a drummer mad- we beat things for a living!

Comment

Here's a question for someone north of the border...

Is there still the resentment to the Dudley Doright cartoons??? I heard that the cartoons were banned.
      " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

I like the superfriends cartoons.
        "To each his own"

Comment

It's all about Michigan J. Frog....

"Hello my baby, hello my darlin', hello my rag time gal....."

Heh...

Piper

Comment

So piper, girlfriend...

About that tattoo...

All:

My brother reminded me of another one tonite I'd temporarily forgotten about...

The Golf Episode with the little Scottish guy!

"Poaching on my property again, eh, McCrary?"

"TWO? FIFTY FIVE!!!!!!!!!!" And then Bugs started "auctioneering" the score down, and the guy couldn't stand to lose a bargain, so he got it down to "ONE!"

I recall laughing in remembrance of this toon on one of the early nights of the Gulf War-a CNN broadcast said that we'd flown 10,000 sorties, and only lost 2 airplanes, however, the Iraqis CLAIMED to have shot down 55.

I immediately burst with laughter and began yelling in that Scotch accent "TWO-FIFTY - FIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" So then rest of the night at work was a bust-I laughed to myself, and said to my coworkers so much, I'm sure they got sick of it.
            People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

'Tis plain thaht tha weight o' evidence is grrrrreatly agin me......BUT YE STILL CANNA BEAT ME AHT THA PIPES!!!!!!!!
              Dave Kiefner
              [i]Die Wahrheit ist eine Perle. Werfen sie nicht vor die S

Comment

Originally posted by SGT Dave:
                So piper, girlfriend...

About that tattoo...

Yessssssssss? What about it?

[ 03-11-2002: Message edited by: Piper ]

Comment

Dave-

You're showing a side I've never seen! I'm impressed!
                  People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

Where can I get a gun like Elmer Fudd's? You know; a double barreled, pump action, automatic, repeating, lever action shotgun that shoots bullets(oops; should I saw "bowetts?").

"Hey waffing boy!"

"Yeah, yeah; I know! One bowett weft!!"

Comment

What is this , I logged on to Officer.com cause I thought this was a professional organization, and now I know that the people on here are the reason our nation is in the shape it is in, all these violent shows you are watching and letting your kids watch, like killing a wabbit and running a roadrunner all the time and a chicken blistering a dogs butt, dont you realize such violence should be banned from TV, our children will be corrupted by such violence, they need what we are showing on TV today to build the moral character we want them to have, now shame on all of you.

Comment

LOL ROFLMAO HAA HAAA HAAA HAA HAA HAA HAA Now that was a funny post. Hee hee hee hee. I think I need to visit this thread more often LOL

Klar
                        Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Casper: you're kidding, right? If not, GET A LIFE!!!! It's a CARTOON!!!! It is to LAUGH at!! Not to be taken for real, or taken literally. Get on the reality wagon:

1. I have yet to see a chicken lift a dog by his tail, and beat his hind end with a board here in the real world.

2. Same with a duck that can get shot 15 times, and still live.

3. Not to mention a coyote that can fall from high cliffs, get blown up with explosives, smashed with big rocks, hit by trucks or trains, etc., and still live. I've often wondered, instead of putting in all that time, expense, and trouble trying to catch a skinny little bird to eat it, why didn't he go to town and get a hamburger? Also, where did a scavenger of a coyote living out in the desert get the money to buy all those gadgets?

Comment

"Shesh! What a night! I'll never mix radish juice and carrot juice again!"

Comment

Originally posted by DMS 525:
                              Also, where did a scavenger of a coyote living out in the desert get the money to buy all those gadgets?
                              He's a TV star! He makes darn good money!
                              6P1 (retired)

Comment

Originally posted by casperd38478:
                                they need what we are showing on TV today.
                                Would you have Casper d friendly ghost in mind for them??

[ 03-25-2002: Message edited by: 207 ]
                                " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4164 users online. 248 members and 3916 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X