Originally posted by SGT Dave:
    So piper, girlfriend...

About that tattoo...

Yessssssssss? What about it?

[ 03-11-2002: Message edited by: Piper ]

Leave a comment:

• dkiefner
    replied
    'Tis plain thaht tha weight o' evidence is grrrrreatly agin me......BUT YE STILL CANNA BEAT ME AHT THA PIPES!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• SGT Dave
    replied
    So piper, girlfriend...

About that tattoo...

All:

My brother reminded me of another one tonite I'd temporarily forgotten about...

The Golf Episode with the little Scottish guy!

"Poaching on my property again, eh, McCrary?"

"TWO? FIFTY FIVE!!!!!!!!!!" And then Bugs started "auctioneering" the score down, and the guy couldn't stand to lose a bargain, so he got it down to "ONE!"

I recall laughing in remembrance of this toon on one of the early nights of the Gulf War-a CNN broadcast said that we'd flown 10,000 sorties, and only lost 2 airplanes, however, the Iraqis CLAIMED to have shot down 55.

I immediately burst with laughter and began yelling in that Scotch accent "TWO-FIFTY - FIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" So then rest of the night at work was a bust-I laughed to myself, and said to my coworkers so much, I'm sure they got sick of it.

Leave a comment:

• Piper
    replied
    It's all about Michigan J. Frog....

"Hello my baby, hello my darlin', hello my rag time gal....."

Heh...

Piper

Leave a comment:

• Blonde Heat
    replied
    I like the superfriends cartoons.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Here's a question for someone north of the border...

Is there still the resentment to the Dudley Doright cartoons??? I heard that the cartoons were banned.

Leave a comment:

• DMS 525
    replied
    Someone mentioned Bugs trick-or-treating at the witches house. Her name was Witch Hazel. Always took off with such a start that about a dozen hairpins were left hanging in the air! Even when that magic potion turned her into a babe, the hairpin thing still happened.

"There. That's sharp enough to split a hair. Split a HARE! EEE, HEE HEE HEE HEEEE!"

Leave a comment:

• Jeffrey
    replied
    I'm with ya bro, just what is a SpongeBob Squarepants
    I was flicking through the channels one summer before work and came across Mr. Sponge (as I like to call him). I must say, it was the first and last time I watched him. It was very boring. It was back to the real cartoons from that point on.

[ 03-01-2002: Message edited by: Jeffrey ]

Leave a comment:

• Blue23
    replied
    >>I have a hard time relating to my children's cartoons.<<

I'm with ya bro, just what is a SpongeBob Squarepants

All hail the heros:

What's up doc. What's up doc? I ain't no doc.
    I'm a pirate, sea goin' sam, the bood thirstiest, shoot 'em firstiest, doggone thirstiest buccaneer,
    has ever sailed the Spanish Maine!

Leave a comment:

• dkiefner
    replied
    Heavens to mergatroid even......

Leave a comment:

• Don
    replied
    "Exit, stage right."

"Me mudder tanks you, me fodder tanks you, me great aunt in Detroit tanks you."

I durn near forgot about Snagglepuss. Used to get a kick out of this when my kids' watched him. Then the #*$U#( kids grew up and I couldn't watch cartoons any more. Then I went to work in a jail. . .'nuff said

Leave a comment:

• dkiefner
    replied
    >>>The Rocky incident: Why do they always depict cops as big, dumb, and Irish? Of course, back in those days..<<<

Be glad they aren't depicting Hell, where the Germans are the cops.

Love the Martian: "(heavy breathing) You have made me VERY angry (heavy breathing) VERY angry inDEED!!!"
    "K9, let's have no more MYOOTiny."
    "Oh, the Earth isn't going to be there in just a few seconds. I'm going to blow it up; it obstructs my view of Venus."

Bugs is awesome. "Leopold...Leopold...Leopold"

I'm also a huge Rocky and Bullwinkle fan.
    "Geef to mee lahge kees Borees dahlink."
    "You get moose, I get squirrel."

Commander McBragg:
    "Theyah! Deepest Ahfricah. Did I evah tell you about the time...?"
    "Goood heavens Commandah, whatevah did you do?"

The Colonel:
    "Bully! Bully!"
    "We'll teach those Gophers not to tangle with a US Army tank."

Deputy Dawg:
    "WOkay muskrat. Yer gettin thirddy days in the coooler fer raidin' the hayenhouse."

Pink Panther: Didn't need to talk.

I have a hard time relating to my children's cartoons.

Leave a comment:

• kheya
    replied
    Kill the wabbit...kill the wabbit...kill the wabbit......( my fave eppy)

sigh

My husband wanted me to walk down the aisle to that tune (Ride of the Valkaries), but I said the image of Elemer and bugs in the blonde braided wig was just too much for me.....so he said to think of the Helicopters from Apocalypse Now...nice image for a wedding...

sigh...

double sigh....

men....gotta love 'em.

kheya

Leave a comment:

• Jeffrey
    replied
    And: It is Wile E. Coyote, Genuius
    It was originally: Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius. Have you ever seen that episode where he actually talks and keeps saying to himself, "Yes, I like the way that sounds. Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius.

Leave a comment:

• DMS 525
    replied
    Marvin the Martian was adamant in retrieving his Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator!

Foghorn Leghorn: "That's a joke, son! Get it? That's a gag! Like; I'm a pitchin' 'em, but you ain't a battin' 'em!"

The Rocky incident: Why do they always depict cops as big, dumb, and Irish? Of course, back in those days..............

And: It is Wile E. Coyote, Genuius

(more to come)

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2727 users online. 166 members and 2561 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X