Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I knew I should have turned left at Albequerque.

Gotta love Bugs and all his friends!
    "Why is it that our children cannot read the Bible in school, yet they can in prison?"

Comment

What about Felix the Cat and his Magical bag of Tricks?

Or Betty Boop?

"Boo Doo Be Doop, BOOP!"

Of the Loony Tunes, I'd have to say that Daffy and Foghorn were my favorites

Foghorn:

"Nice girl, but about as sharp as a sack of wet mice."

"Clunk enough people and we'll have a nation of lumpheads."

"You're doing alot of chopping, but no chips are flying."

"This is gonna cause more confusion than a mouse at a burlesque show."

"I've got this boy as figgidty as a bubble dancer with a slow leak."

"Boy's like a dead horse. No get up and go."

[ 02-26-2002: Message edited by: Sparky ]
      -Sparky

Comment

"When I say whoa, I mean whoa!" - Yosemite Sam.

Loved Bugs, Daffy, Elmer, Marvin the Martian, Foghorn Leghorn, & the whole crew. They just don't make them like that anymore. Just imagine what Chuck Jones & Mel Blanc are doing up there in heaven together.

Comment

I have to go with the Road Runner and Wiley Coyote myself.
          Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

There's hardly a Looney Toons character I can't imitate, nor is there a cartoon I can't quote word for word, or know what's coming next.

My favorites:
            *"Hillbilly Hare", where he gets those two brain-dead hillbillies to square dance, making them hit each other with fence posts, poke each other, and go through a hay baler, just for a few things!

*Where he buys a hurdy-gurdy and a monkey. The monkey tries to chisel him, but gets caught, so the monkey gets this big gorilla to go after Bugs. Bugs outwits the gorilla over and over again. At one point, he pushes the gorilla through a hole he made in the street; Bugs is wearing a subway conductor's cap, yelling "PUSH IN, PUSH IN!!!! PLENTY OF ROOM IN DA CENTER OF DA CAHR!!!"(Had that Brooklyn accent on pretty thick there). I always laugh at that.

*AND: The Tasmanian Devil; a powerful, vicious brute. Has jaws like a steel trap. Eats aardvarks, armadillos, bears, boars, cats', rats, bats, dawgs, hawgs, shoats, stoats, goats, and old gnus. AND ESPECIALLY RABBITS!!!
            Never make a drummer mad- we beat things for a living!

Comment

BTW, I already have the Rocky & Bullwinkle collection... I know, they're your favorite too.
              So does my dad!

I have to go with the Road Runner and Wiley Coyote myself.
              They are my absolute favorites (besides Snoopy). I was reading down all of the posts and thought that they had been left out.
              Sincerely,

Jeffrey

Comment

Have you Roadrunner and Coyote fans ever seen the Coyote's "lawsuit" against Acme Products?

It's a hoot if you're into the legal profession, or a fan of the show. It's long and dry in places (several pages) but looks just like an official civil action.

I posted it in Jokes... but had to modify the header-the original looks just like a true lawsuit!
                http://www.officer.com/cgi-bin/ubb/u...&f=10&t=001695
                People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

Marvin the Martian was adamant in retrieving his Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator!

Foghorn Leghorn: "That's a joke, son! Get it? That's a gag! Like; I'm a pitchin' 'em, but you ain't a battin' 'em!"

The Rocky incident: Why do they always depict cops as big, dumb, and Irish? Of course, back in those days..............

And: It is Wile E. Coyote, Genuius

(more to come)
                  Never make a drummer mad- we beat things for a living!

Comment

And: It is Wile E. Coyote, Genuius
                    It was originally: Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius. Have you ever seen that episode where he actually talks and keeps saying to himself, "Yes, I like the way that sounds. Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius.
                    Sincerely,

Jeffrey

Comment

Kill the wabbit...kill the wabbit...kill the wabbit......( my fave eppy)

sigh

My husband wanted me to walk down the aisle to that tune (Ride of the Valkaries), but I said the image of Elemer and bugs in the blonde braided wig was just too much for me.....so he said to think of the Helicopters from Apocalypse Now...nice image for a wedding...

sigh...

double sigh....

men....gotta love 'em.

kheya
                      My mind works like lightning. One brilliant flash and it is gone.

Comment

>>>The Rocky incident: Why do they always depict cops as big, dumb, and Irish? Of course, back in those days..<<<

Be glad they aren't depicting Hell, where the Germans are the cops.

Love the Martian: "(heavy breathing) You have made me VERY angry (heavy breathing) VERY angry inDEED!!!"
                        "K9, let's have no more MYOOTiny."
                        "Oh, the Earth isn't going to be there in just a few seconds. I'm going to blow it up; it obstructs my view of Venus."

Bugs is awesome. "Leopold...Leopold...Leopold"

I'm also a huge Rocky and Bullwinkle fan.
                        "Geef to mee lahge kees Borees dahlink."
                        "You get moose, I get squirrel."

Commander McBragg:
                        "Theyah! Deepest Ahfricah. Did I evah tell you about the time...?"
                        "Goood heavens Commandah, whatevah did you do?"

The Colonel:
                        "Bully! Bully!"
                        "We'll teach those Gophers not to tangle with a US Army tank."

Deputy Dawg:
                        "WOkay muskrat. Yer gettin thirddy days in the coooler fer raidin' the hayenhouse."

Pink Panther: Didn't need to talk.

I have a hard time relating to my children's cartoons.
                        Dave Kiefner
                        [i]Die Wahrheit ist eine Perle. Werfen sie nicht vor die S

Comment

"Exit, stage right."

"Me mudder tanks you, me fodder tanks you, me great aunt in Detroit tanks you."

I durn near forgot about Snagglepuss. Used to get a kick out of this when my kids' watched him. Then the #*$U#( kids grew up and I couldn't watch cartoons any more. Then I went to work in a jail. . .'nuff said
                          6P1 (retired)

Comment

Heavens to mergatroid even......
                            Dave Kiefner
                            [i]Die Wahrheit ist eine Perle. Werfen sie nicht vor die S

Comment

>>I have a hard time relating to my children's cartoons.<<

I'm with ya bro, just what is a SpongeBob Squarepants

All hail the heros:

What's up doc. What's up doc? I ain't no doc.
                              I'm a pirate, sea goin' sam, the bood thirstiest, shoot 'em firstiest, doggone thirstiest buccaneer,
                              has ever sailed the Spanish Maine!

Comment

I'm with ya bro, just what is a SpongeBob Squarepants
                                I was flicking through the channels one summer before work and came across Mr. Sponge (as I like to call him). I must say, it was the first and last time I watched him. It was very boring. It was back to the real cartoons from that point on.

[ 03-01-2002: Message edited by: Jeffrey ]
                                Sincerely,

Jeffrey

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4163 users online. 249 members and 3914 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X