300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yah!

Everything has gone perfectly well and it looks like we'll be packing up as soon as we hear that the closing is ready to be done on both houses. Our inspection of the new house went well and the inspection for this house went well. Financing is just about finished and it's only a matter of time. Both appraisals are done.

I wanted to show you guys the view out of my front door. (NEW front door in the new house). Here it is! (and why I bought the house..well and the 1/2 acre of land). Can you imagine the view if we built an upstairs? Two nice bay windows for a master bedroom/bath? Someday!

Click here

[ 06-06-2003, 06:16 PM: Message edited by: Tprspouse ]
    "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

That's really great! Enjoy! Wonderful veiw!
    M.E.

Comment

thanks! And did you notice something completely STRANGE about this photo? Take a guess....
      "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Comment

Ummmm....it's not raining???

Is that it? What do I get if I guess right?
        Dance like no one's watching -- Sing like no one's listening, and work like you don't need the money.

Comment

LOL

Exactly! You get nothing...sorry. [Wink]

Comment

Congrats to you and hubby, TS.

Finally sold my house in VT, and closed last week on FL house. Moving next weekend, if anyone wants to help.
            Dave Kiefner
            [i]Die Wahrheit ist eine Perle. Werfen sie nicht vor die S

Comment

Looks like a nice view. A good scope on the roof and you might be able to do a little bit of hunting.
              Drug Recognition Expert

Comment

Hey, Dave, what a coincidence, I'm moving on Tuesday ... be here at 7 am ...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3722 users online. 271 members and 3451 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X